Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

Since I got Doghouse to repress this (you're welcome :)) they gave HT red vinyl as an exclusive color. Limited to 500.

If I was anywhere near so cal I would come and make love to you, thats how happy this makes me! Seriously, Thrice, Thursday, Blink 182, and now this, I think I'm in love with you.

yup. especially considering you bought 3 copies of that new matt skiba side project 10" and threw them up on ebay immediately

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/306/i.html?_catref=1&_ssn=larryp812&_trksid=p3911.c0.m1538

Yes i did because shipping was so damn expensive i am just trying to get cost plus shipping out of them.

Actually his test press is coming to me when he gets it. Not eBay. Don't fear guys!

i have already promised the test to someone. We are going to trade after it is released

so in less than 45 minutes you already have a deal in place? mind boggling! astounding really. and merchlackey's shipping is a bitch, but by adding at least 4 copies (assuming you actually bought one to keep) to your order the shipping goes up enough to make buying multiple copies not cost effective. if you're gonna flip records at least don't be stupid enough to make it obvious and pretty much admit you're doing it in one of your posts.

I bought 4 that made it 14 a piece. If i bought on it was like 20 something so i think it worked out. But if you want one i will sell it to you for 20ppd. Everyone else 15ppd. Thanks for playing.

so in less than 45 minutes you already have a deal in place? mind boggling! astounding really. and merchlackey's shipping is a bitch, but by adding at least 4 copies (assuming you actually bought one to keep) to your order the shipping goes up enough to make buying multiple copies not cost effective. if you're gonna flip records at least don't be stupid enough to make it obvious and pretty much admit you're doing it in one of your posts.

I bought 4 that made it 14 a piece. If i bought on it was like 20 something so i think it worked out. But if you want one i will sell it to you for 20ppd. Everyone else 15ppd. Thanks for playing.

wow, way to stick it to someone who can just go out and buy it from interpunk or merchlackey for retail

wow, way to stick it to someone who can just go out and buy it from interpunk or merchlackey for retail

Good go buy it then. I am glad you care about me.

Shit...I wanted to get the white/olive...oh well...

seriously, /250? I feel like people are going to have the highest demand for something that relatively matches the color art (i.e., not red), and they press a unique, matching color /250 when copies of this are selling at these high prices nowadays.

Even the total press of /1000 seems low considering what it's selling for.

Shit...I wanted to get the white/olive...oh well...

seriously, /250? I feel like people are going to have the highest demand for something that relatively matches the color art (i.e., not red), and they press a unique, matching color /250 when copies of this are selling at these high prices nowadays.

Unless you're collecting every variant, I don't see color of album being all that relevant. I'd be more excited that you can actually own the album at a reasonable price and not be so butthurt about which color you get.

Unless you're collecting every variant, I don't see color of album being all that relevant. I'd be more excited that you can actually own the album at a reasonable price and not be so butthurt about which color you get.

Well, I'm only partially annoyed that I don't get the color (and who knows how it'll actually turn out anyway), but primarily annoyed at the low pressing number. Obviously I'm not in the business, but I just don't see the incentive--couldn't they have guessed this would sell out pretty quick? Wouldn't they make more money by pressing more all at once, and also make fans happy? Just doesn't make much sense to me. Travis?