Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

seriously, /250? I feel like people are going to have the highest demand for something that relatively matches the color art (i.e., not red), and they press a unique, matching color /250 when copies of this are selling at these high prices nowadays.

Even the total press of /1000 seems low considering what it's selling for.

Unless you're collecting every variant, I don't see color of album being all that relevant. I'd be more excited that you can actually own the album at a reasonable price and not be so butthurt about which color you get.

sorry if the white/green is WAY better looking than just a piece of red vinyl that doesnt match any of the album art.

its not butthurt, douche. some people simply care about aesthetics.

with that said, im annoyed that im several hours late on this, but ill definitely be picking up the ht version once its available.

Unless you're collecting every variant, I don't see color of album being all that relevant. I'd be more excited that you can actually own the album at a reasonable price and not be so butthurt about which color you get.

sorry if the white/green is WAY better looking than just a piece of red vinyl that doesnt match any of the album art.

its not butthurt, douche. some people simply care about aesthetics.

with that said, im annoyed that im several hours late on this, but ill definitely be picking up the ht version once its available.

Sorry I came off as a "douche" I wasn't being sardonic, just thought that it would be more of value to a fan to have the album than not, regardless of color. I'm not saying that aesthetics aren't important, but is it not the music that you purchase the album for?

I ordered the import one because i assumed it was just to import it to the us L if anyone finds out what it actually is and the difference between it and the blue, please let us know.

import means they are importing it. You could have just as easy ordered the blue. It is believed that the import is the one Doghouse had for preorder

I ordered the import one because i assumed it was just to import it to the us L if anyone finds out what it actually is and the difference between it and the blue, please let us know.

import means they are importing it. You could have just as easy ordered the blue. It is believed that the import is the one Doghouse had for preorder

I know what an import is :P just never ordered anything online from a UK store, and it said import so i just assumed, ive seen people post that we are able to order stuff from banquet and they'll ship it to the U.s, but i wasnt sure.