PO: Now Now (Every Children) - Threads

tlr

• 2 years later...

hopefully it's not the doom loop of 2014, i don't want another incredible disappointment

Ouch.

Honestly Doom Loop was just a progression I wasn't expecting, it wasn't bad, it just took a while for me to like. It took so fucking long to be announced, officially though, it was hinted at for months and months.

Also it's so weird to think this album is rare, I got it for Christmas 2 years ago, and it's one of my favorite records, and I've never thought of it as a rare piece or something someone would pay hundreds for.

(No I'm not selling my copy)

Ouch.

Honestly Doom Loop was just a progression I wasn't expecting, it wasn't bad, it just took a while for me to like. It took so fucking long to be announced, officially though, it was hinted at for months and months.

Also it's so weird to think this album is rare, I got it for Christmas 2 years ago, and it's one of my favorite records, and I've never thought of it as a rare piece or something someone would pay hundreds for.

Mansions is my favorite band, and half of the album is probably my least favorite material. Too bad. Still have both variants of it haha

Had no idea people paid hundreds for this, I just got a copy from a friend for $20 a couple months back. Wasn't this pressed out of at least 1000?

• 1 month later...

I know this isn't the place for this but its technically not a FS but my local store I am at had this used for $45 seems decent of someone wants it!!!

Pm me ASAP I already own this! And oddly the cover is matted and little variantion in color then mine, owner said he thinks it was a

Promo copy? But who knows! It's in NM