WTB: Taking Back Sunday / Jimmy Eat World Split

schackbr

It took me months to find it, and it's still the most expensive 7" I've ever bought. But I do wish you luck! Are you completing a collection?

I'm just a HUGE Taking Back Sunday fan and I remember a good friend of mine having this and I've always wanted a copy.

I recently started collecting vinyl about (40 - 50 records so far) and have most of the TBS discography (TAYF, WYWTB, New Again) and a few of the 7" singles they put out.

I have a really hard time repurchasing albums I already own on CD though so it takes me a bit longer to grab records than most people.

Yeah, I'm a huge Taking Back Sunday fan, too. This was the last thing I needed to complete their variant collection. Until the TAYF represses, anyways. But I have those now too. I really like the album art of this 7", and I also love clear vinyl, so it was an easy purchase, once I finally found it. xDD Even my Circa 7"s didn't cost that much.