Mondo Prints

Yo dudes, im a newb and all and i tried looking through this thread but didn't see anything but anyway best frames to get for my prints? just got the Ghibli prints in and want to take care of them in the long run and have no idea what to get. First of all there size is strange (20 x 36 i believe)  and i couldn't find any place that sells them online, Whats the best (best looking) size frame for this kind of print? was going to go to ikea but then i heard that i should buy a special frame cause the glass shouldn't touch the print and other stuff. Whats best buds? are ikea frames ok? will we ever meet aliens? 

thanks dudddees. Help me out

ive been very interested in getting into Mondo posters. everytime they go on sale i always miss out on them or dont have any money. i just recently bought the Army of Darkness Poster and im hooked on it. i wanted to know if anyone had any mondo posters they would be willing to sell or trade.

i have the Down By Law print by Rich Kelly. this thing looks awesome in person but i just dont have the space for it. oh and im not looking to make any profit, haha. let me know if youre interested in that.

http://blog.mondotees.com/2011/02/15/down-by-law-detail-pics/

RK10-2T.jpg

Looks awesome but the wife probably doesn't want anymore of Tom Waits' face hanging up.

i have the Down By Law print by Rich Kelly. this thing looks awesome in person but i just dont have the space for it. oh and im not looking to make any profit, haha. let me know if youre interested in that.

http://blog.mondotees.com/2011/02/15/down-by-law-detail-pics/

RK10-2T.jpg

That does look awesome but sadly I have never seen that movie. Ill have to check it out now. I'm actually looking for either Jurassic park, psycho, evil dead, any studio ghibli print and maniac

Everytime I go back to the Mondo site I still have a Pacific Rim Thorp print in my cart and I can totally go through the checkout process if I wanted to even though the print is long sold out. Anyone ever had this happen?

I believe when you try to complete checkout it will say out of stock and remove it from your cart.

• 2 weeks later...

V for Vendetta print just announced, going up tomorrow. This one I've been waiting forever on, so this might be my first leap into the Mondo foray. I was hoping to have the original graphic novel artists take up the charge but this new artist did pretty good. I'm no critic, but I wish it was brighter or more contrasting. Such a little detail as coloring the fireworks red would give the poster some "pop" without deviating from the tone. Also two of the hats look like sombreros.

V for Vendetta print just announced, going up tomorrow. This one I've been waiting forever on, so this might be my first leap into the Mondo foray. I was hoping to have the original graphic novel artists take up the charge but this new artist did pretty good. I'm no critic, but I wish it was brighter or more contrasting. Such a little detail as coloring the fireworks red would give the poster some "pop" without deviating from the tone. Also two of the hats look like sombreros.

Great looking print, IMO. Marko's first Mondo print. He's done some pretty impressive work in the past so he's definitely earned the honor.

Great looking print, IMO. Marko's first Mondo print. He's done some pretty impressive work in the past so he's definitely earned the honor.

For sure, and I don't mean to sound like an asshole in my comment or anything. Honestly the more I look at it the more I like it so I'm still very excited to try for one tomorrow.