Mondo Prints

They have for me in the past, and that was for drops a week away from each other. I don't want to say for sure, because the prints are already in hand and they might just plow through them and get them out ASAP to get ready for the gallery show on Friday, but they will probably help you out.

They have for me in the past, and that was for drops a week away from each other. I don't want to say for sure, because the prints are already in hand and they might just plow through them and get them out ASAP to get ready for the gallery show on Friday, but they will probably help you out.

They will combine shipping, just shoot them an email via the contact tab with your order numbers.

Didn't go for any in the first batch. 

what do you guys with tons of these prints do with them? hang them all up? rotate them monthly? archive away?

just curious. 

i have more show prints than i know what to do with and have been buying them less and less. 

I have the majority of my show posters hanging. My Mondo posters are in frames but not hanging at the moment because the wall where they were has a window near it with nothing blocking it. I didn't want them in direct/semi-direct sunlight. I still need to hang the Little Mermaid one in my daughters room. 

I'm at the point now where I'm just about at capacity so I need to stop. I have a couple of slightly damaged Mondos I wouldn't mind selling off at a discount.