Mondo Prints

I'm off work tomorrow so I'm going to try to score the Stout for someone. Haven't heard back from a friend to know if he wants it, but if he doesn't, it'll go to someone on here at cost + shipping. Likely a free raffle of some sort. We'll see if I actually score one and go from there.

Or you could just sell it to me if you get one.  ;)

Ok, so since im a print noob, any tips? Ive got it open and refreshing every 10, Ill reduce that to 1 once it gets closer. what is the best part of the site to be on and refreshing? http://www.mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 ?

Also if I get muscled out and anyone grabs one, will paypal right away!

Ok, so since im a print noob, any tips? Ive got it open and refreshing every 10, Ill reduce that to 1 once it gets closer. what is the best part of the site to be on and refreshing? http://www.mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 ?

Also if I get muscled out and anyone grabs one, will paypal right away!

I know its obvious but make sure you're logged into your account ahead of time. Those few precious secs can make all the difference.

Yep, create an account and stay logged in. F5 the fuck out of the site between 11:30 and 12:00 and hope you can purchase when the bogs under heavy load. Timber I think would tell you 11:45am would get it done. I can't remember though.

Another thing I do is type my CC number in a notepad file and then copy it to my clipboard so if I have to enter the number I can just command+v it.