Mondo Prints

Couldn't even get to Step One in the checkout. Boy am I glad I don't collect prints. 

Sorry boys, can't help you today...

For $30 though I'll buy some cream paper, draw a bunch of shit on it, color some parts in with two complementary colors and throw a bunch of text at the bottom in Univers LT Std 39. That's half-price!

Fanfuckingtastic. I clicked it in half a second, added it no problem, then shit bogged down and when my cart finally loaded, a FUCKING STRAIN POSTER was in my cart also which I most definitely didn't add. So from there it took about 4 minutes to update my cart just to get the "You failed, you worthless fuck. This Stout is SOLD OUT."

Fanfuckingtastic. I clicked it in half a second, added it no problem, then shit bogged down and when my cart finally loaded, a FUCKING STRAIN POSTER was in my cart also which I most definitely didn't add. So from there it took about 4 minutes to update my cart just to get the "You failed, you worthless fuck. This Stout is SOLD OUT."

I'm really sorry. That's really frustrating,