Mondo Prints

+1 regular. dibs to juan if no one else got him covered. then whoever else.

this one was a piece of cake.

Yeah, kind of figured you would have no issues with this one.  From what I've been reading, this drop wasn't that hard.  Certainly helped that Moss Ghibli APs went up at virtually the same time today.  If I wasn't going to be out at a construction site all day, I could have helped someone out as well.  Oh well...

Yeah, kind of figured you would have no issues with this one.  From what I've been reading, this drop wasn't that hard.  Certainly helped that Moss Ghibli APs went up at virtually the same time today.  If I wasn't going to be out at a construction site all day, I could have helped someone out as well.  Oh well...

i would've been SOL on the ghibli APs--no twitter on work computers. how much were they, do you know?

i would've been SOL on the ghibli APs--no twitter on work computers. how much were they, do you know?

$180 for the SDCC variants.  Not sure if the English ones were posted or not (if so, I thought I might have read $100)?  I'm generally not a fan of Moss' work but obviously there was great interest on this particular AP drop and helped deflect some of the flipper action on the Mondo drop.

$180 for the SDCC variants.  Not sure if the English ones were posted or not (if so, I thought I might have read $100)?  I'm generally not a fan of Moss' work but obviously there was great interest on this particular AP drop and helped deflect some of the flipper action on the Mondo drop.

oof, i would've passed anyway for that price. i got the english SA and that's good enough for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Where do you guys get the scoop on what's coming up? I wanna see the prints before getting excited.

Sign up for the Mondo newsletter and the day before they send out a newsletter with prices and pictures.  http://mondotees.com/ it is the third link at the top.  Or you can keep checking the forums at www.expressobeans.com but the newsletter is much easier.