Mondo Prints

Hobby Lobby: frames are almost always 50% off, custom frames are ALWAYS 50% off, coupons are easy to find, and they do great work.

This. If you're on a budget the standard poster frames look really good for the price IMO. Grab one of those and a big sheet of acid-free mat board to put behind your print and you're good to go. You could go one step further and get some UV-resistant glass as well if you're really worried about it. 

This. If you're on a budget the standard poster frames look really good for the price IMO. Grab one of those and a big sheet of acid-free mat board to put behind your print and you're good to go. You could go one step further and get some UV-resistant glass as well if you're really worried about it.

I usually keep my blinds closed so I'm not worried about it fading too much but thank you for the acid free mat advice.

Fuck Hobby Lobby and their bigot asses. Ac Moore all the way.

Agreed! Hobby Lobby is the worst. We don't have an AC Moore here so I usually get my frames from Michael's. Sometimes they have 60% off plus another 30% off on custom frames. You can even buy a standard large frame and have them customize the matting. Lots of options and they always have coupons/discounts available. Fuck Hobby Lobby!!!