Hot Water Music "Exister" - May 15th

Anybody get the interpunk exclusive yet? would like to see some more pics of that one

Rise sent me one but I gave it away to my boss so I cant take pics but it looks fucking aweome. Kinda wishing I would have kept that one for myself.

I have an extra No Idea blue/brown swirl if anyone's interested. Ill sell it at cost. I dont need 2 of them. Let me know.

I have an extra No Idea blue/brown swirl if anyone's interested. Ill sell it at cost. I dont need 2 of them. Let me know.

Shoot, I just picked this up from Hot Topic but definitely would have been interested in this. Wish I would have jumped on the No Idea color sooner.

Well thanks for picking one up from HT :)

i can't remember the username of the guy who works at No Idea on here, but does anyone know if there's a number I can call to inquire about my order status? Just looking to find out if i am getting their variant or white... if it's white i'd like to start searching for the one travis had two of (wish I'd seen that sooner). just getting nervous.

if anyone knows please speak up!

i can't remember the username of the guy who works at No Idea on here, but does anyone know if there's a number I can call to inquire about my order status? Just looking to find out if i am getting their variant or white... if it's white i'd like to start searching for the one travis had two of (wish I'd seen that sooner). just getting nervous.

You should send an e-mail to matt @ no idea. He's always kind enough to e-mail you back with details.

Oh and i believe the guy from noidea on here is Var