the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

Guest theusedguy
Can we all just agree to ignore this guy so he goes away. Obviously this is just a stupid elaborate troll and there's really no need to keep paying attention to this ass.

no trolling at all, just here to find out if a black version exists

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do tell.

The Used were a staple to the soundtrack of my high-school days. Many drives and good times were shared with that self-titled debut, and even In Love & Death. To this day, I can still call those albums solid pop-rock/punk/whatever. I enjoy them, if not solely as guilty pleasures, I guess.

But LFTL is atrocious. A poor effort, even by The Used's standards. Like Toki said... when it was released, I struggled to get through one play of the album. My roommate at the time, however, was more than okay with playing it frequently. Too frequently. It's just a poorly written, forgettable record... and I'm struggling to believe that anyone would go out of their way to collect all the variants of it. I guess that's where the humor lies, for me.

But by all means, to each his own.

I am so glad that someone linked this to me! I am currently selling this album ON BLACK on ebay, RIGHT NOW. PLEASE BUY!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-USED-Lies-For-The-Liars-VINYL-LP-NEW-SEALED-/220764101594?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item336690dbda#ht_824wt_1163

pics of it on black or it didnt happen

pretty sure its a joke

No, guys. I PROMISE you it is real. I kept one for myself because The Used is in my top 3 favorite bands of all time. It IS black! Very rare print! You might want to act now or forever regret it..!

or just open one up and take a picture of it and show me

or it didnt happen

you cant know the color of a record unless it is opened

or unless it was only pressed on 1 color

Guest theusedguy

pretty sure its a joke

No, guys. I PROMISE you it is real. I kept one for myself because The Used is in my top 3 favorite bands of all time. It IS black! Very rare print! You might want to act now or forever regret it..!

i messaged the seller on ebay so we will see, plus the pink is the limited one supposely

or just open one up and take a picture of it and show me

or it didnt happen

you cant know the color of a record unless it is opened

or unless it was only pressed on 1 color

I'm telling you, I opened one up for myself and it IS black.

I do not have a webcam or a cell phone so I can't take a picture!

I've had to sell most of my records and electronics to pay for my car insurance and rising gas prices.

i messaged the seller on ebay so we will see, plus the pink is the limited one supposely

just buy it. open up a claim if its the wrong one and get your money back. just do it and get lost.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':u4szyact]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':u4szyact]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':xr36usa5]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':xr36usa5]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

just buy it. open up a claim if its the wrong one and get your money back. just do it and get lost.

i was going to suggest the same thing

but on the listing it doesnt state the color so ebay would side with the seller

not that i really care this is all just too funny to me

do tell.

The Used were a staple to the soundtrack of my high-school days. Many drives and good times were shared with that self-titled debut, and even In Love & Death. To this day, I can still call those albums solid pop-rock/punk/whatever. I enjoy them, if not solely as guilty pleasures, I guess.

But LFTL is atrocious. A poor effort, even by The Used's standards. Like Toki said... when it was released, I struggled to get through one play of the album. My roommate at the time, however, was more than okay with playing it frequently. Too frequently. It's just a poorly written, forgettable record... and I'm struggling to believe that anyone would go out of their way to collect all the variants of it. I guess that's where the humor lies, for me.

But by all means, to each his own.

i still rock the s/t once in a while. i got the 2xLP used for $10 even. i bought Maybe Memories, still haven't watched the dvd or played the actual cd since i had a download of the songs. beyond that, i can't vouch for anything they've released since. i remember hearing a couple songs off the 2nd full length and never bothering with any others.

Guest theusedguy
Just to make your life harder I just asked the vinyl guy at my work about this, and apparently when this was first put out Warner was offering it on Pink, Black, and Green vinyl.

pink, yes...black, maybe...green, nah there was no green version of it, that was a typo on one site...im just looking for a black version

Guest theusedguy

i was going to suggest the same thing

but on the listing it doesnt state the color so ebay would side with the seller

not that i really care this is all just too funny to me

although he was lying, going to ebay for this has got one seller being very nice and helping me out with this so maybe we will find the truth soon

Just to make your life harder I just asked the vinyl guy at my work about this, and apparently when this was first put out Warner was offering it on Pink, Black, and Green vinyl.

pink, yes...black, maybe...green, nah there was no green version of it, that was a typo on one site...im just looking for a black version

I looked at the original solicitation from Warner myself, it said available colors: Pink, Black, and Green.

Guest theusedguy

I looked at the original solicitation from Warner myself, it said available colors: Pink, Black, and Green.

hmm really weird cause i NEVER heard of a green colored one, maybe it was never pressed, green really doesnt make sense