mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

Has anyone that Did Not order one of the first box sets (ie: not signed, different color) receive their order yet. I am interested to see what the not-as-special box set vinyl looks like.

I don't believe they have assembled or shipped those yet. I think those are exactly the same as the first 1000 or whatever, just without the autographs, numbered, and a different color

I've been looking for this for a long time too...

Here is a download to the Four Fires off February, 1878 (did this before the box sets shipped) and 'In a Sweater Poorly Knit (demo) from the B -Side of the Nice and Blue vinyl.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479690/mewithoutYou.zip

1st - I don't have a good turntable so the recording isn't that great.

2nd - 'In a Sweater Poorly Knit' just sounds really bad to begin with.

Mine arrived today in Idaho. So pleased! Haven't had a chance to listen yet, but I'm praying it's not warped too bad from the 90+ degree weather we had today. Of course it came on the one day I wasn't camping out for the mail man and it sat out in the heat for several hours. 1659/2000.

"I will follow you wherever you may go" - Rickie

"♡☮♫" - Mike

"The next one will" - Greg

"Wrap her up in the news of the world" - Aaron

Anyone have pictures of the single LP? Trying to figure out the colour/different variants.

I have taken pictures of all the mewithoutYou vinyl that I have and I think I finally caught them all (except for test presses and the million 'It's all Crazy' variants). The albums are in order of release...

http://imgur.com/a/0Jdha

wow! thats ridiculous they shipped his to you!

Yeah, i e-mailed 11spot to see what they think i should do. It'd be easier to send it right to him rather than back to NC. i was hoping he posted here so we could work it out.

Wow dude, that's awesome! You're a hero! I assume you'll update it when the second version of the box set shows?

Yeah, I have it ordered. I imagine the other box sets won't ship out till sometime in august though.

Yeah, i e-mailed 11spot to see what they think i should do. It'd be easier to send it right to him rather than back to NC. i was hoping he posted here so we could work it out.

I hope mewithoutyYou goes with another distribution company next time, Red Eye seems to have dropped the ball quite a bit. From the screw ups in the getting the downloads working/correct, no shipment details for the majority of customers, and with you getting someone else's order.

This is available in these Hot Topic stores

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Brea Mall Brea CA Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA Antelope Valley Mall Palmdale CA Valencia Town Center Valencia CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA Mission Valley Center San Diego CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Plaza at West Covina West Covina CA Inland Center San Bernadino CA Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Galleria at South Bay Redondo Beach CA The Block at Orange Orange CA Park Meadows Mall Littleton CO Crystal Mall Waterford CT Connecticut Post Mall Milford CT Westfarms Mall West Hartford CT Danbury Fair Danbury CT Christiana Mall Newark DE Florida Mall Orlando FL Orange Park Mall Orange Park FL Tyrone Square St. Petersburg FL International Plaza Tampa FL Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL Town Center at Cobb Kennesaw GA Mall of Georgia Buford GA North Point Mall Alpharetta GA Valdosta Mall Valdosta GA Ala Moana Center Honolulu HI Coral Ridge Mall Coralville IA Jordan Creek West Des Moines IA Fox Valley Mall Aurora IL Orland Square Orland Park IL Woodfield Mall Schaumburg IL Yorktown Center Lombard IL Gurnee Mills Gurnee IL Glenbrook Square Fort Wayne IN Southlake Mall Merrillville IN University Park Mall Mishawaka IN Greenwood Park Mall Greenwood IN Castleton Square Indianapolis IN Markland Mall Kokomo IN Oakpark Mall Overland KS Florence Mall Florence KY Mall St. Matthews Louisville KY White Marsh Mall Baltimore MD Valley Mall Hagerstown MD Annapolis Mall Annapolis MD The Centre at Salisbury Salisbury MD Crossroads Mall Portage MI Briarwood Mall Ann Arbor MI Meridian Mall Okemos MI Genesee Valley Mall Flint MI Great Lakes Crossing Auburn Hills MI Twelve Oaks Novi MI Lakeside Mall Sterling Heights MI Mall of America Bloomington MN Four Seasons Town Center Greensboro NC Cross Creek Mall Fayetteville NC Jacksonville Mall Jacksonville NC West Acres Mall Fargo ND Westroads Mall Omaha NE Willowbrook Mall Wayne NJ Rockaway Townsquare Rockaway NJ Woodbridge Center Woodbridge NJ Garden State Plaza Paramus NJ Monmouth Mall Eatontown NJ Ocean County Mall Toms River NJ Freehold Raceway Mall Freehold NJ Deptford Mall Deptford NJ Cherry Hill Mall Cherry Hill NJ Coronado Center Albuquerque NM Meadowood Mall Reno NV Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Walden Galleria Buffalo NY Sangertown Square New Hartford NY Boulevard Mall Amherst NY Salmon Run Watertown NY Crossgates Mall Albany NY Palisades Center West Nyack NY Roosevelt Field Garden City NY Southpark Mall Stongsville OH Dayton Mall Dayton OH Mall at Fairfield Commons Beaver Creek OH Polaris Fashion Plaza Columbus OH Belden Village Mall Canton OH Southern Park Mall Youngstown OH Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK Westmoreland Mall Greensburg PA Wyoming Valley Mall Wilkes-Barre PA Montgomery Mall North Wales PA Park City Center Lancaster PA Lehigh Valley Mall Whitehall PA Plaza at King of Prussia King of Pr PA Logan Valley Mall Altoona PA Mill Creek Mall Erie PA Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR Coastal Grand Myrtle Beach SC Town East Mall Mesquite TX Stonebriar Centre Frisco TX Woodlands Mall The Woodlands TX Deerbrook Mall Humble TX Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX Memorial City Mall Houston TX Willowbrook Mall Willowbrook TX Barton Creek Austin TX North Star Mall San Antonio TX Rolling Oaks San Antonio TX San Marcos II San Marcos TX Shops at La Cantera San Antonio TX Hulen Mall Fort Worth TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Fashion Place Murray UT Newgate Mall Ogden UT The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Apple Blossom Mall Winchester VA Potomac Mills Prince William County VA Dulles Town Center Dulles VA Fair Oaks Fairfax VA Patrick Henry Mall Newport News VA Greenbrier Mall Chesapeake VA Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA Alderwood Mall Lynnwood WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA Northtown Mall Spokane WA Fox River Mall Appleton WI Southridge Mall Greendale WI Charleston Town Ctr Charleston WV Meadowbrook Mall Bridgeport WV