pmtoday - In Medias Res LP

I don't remember posting the release on here, but I'm hoping there is some interest from VC on this record. I apologize if you've already seen something about the release.

PMtoday - In Medias Res LP

http://iamshark.limitedpressing.com/products/13196

[image]

I Am Shark couldn't be more excited to press PMtoday's last record, In Medias Res, as our second release. Licensed from Rise Records, you can now purchase the first vinyl pressing of this well received album from the progressive Arkansas quartet. The 12" vinyl LP is available in Black (limited to 500) and a beautiful 3 Color Splatter of Yellow/Orange/Red to match the cover artwork. These are both fascinating colors of vinyl and this record, make sure you pick up both options.

http://iamshark.limitedpressing.com/products/13196

"FILE UNDER: BRILLIANT, MULTIFACETED POP-ROCK...These guys are outrageously talented--good-to-great lyricists/songwriters and astonishing musicians (the two don't always go hand in hand)...They deserve to be huge; this is one of the best albums of 2010 so far, and a mind-roasting debut."

4.5/5 - Alternative Press

"In Medias Res has completely swept me off my feet...PMtoday have held their own on my playlist. In Medias Res has already become one of my favorite records of the year, as it currently sits in my top five of 2010, and I strongly encourage fans of any genre to check it out. In a tornado that sweeps up parts of the best bands out there, PMtoday are sure to showcase something for everyone.

- Absolute Punk

I ordered this a few months back from you, very nice, love the 3 color/splatter, looks/sounds amazing!

It is a shame they broke up, this is one of those amazing albums that kinda flew under most peoples radar, tons of great reviews but not many people know about it.

I dont know what happened to this dude, but his lyrics on this album are so bitter/pissed off/hopeless! But in a good way, even though it is some pretty heavy subject matter it is presented in sort of a blunt/clever/sarcastic way that I have never heard before and really enjoy.

I pop this album in when I am pissed off at the wife, life, job, and it always delivers!

Yeah I was super happy with how the 3 color splatter turned out, wanted it to match the artwork and Pirates Press did a great job on that.

Any other Rise releases that people want to see on vinyl? Was thinking about bringing that Tides of Man - Dreamhouse one together. Might be fun?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I would love quiet mouth loud hands and would definitely buy it if you got it pressed. I love damiera and m(us)ic is one of my favorite records. I'm hoping hidden hospitals' ep gets pressed too eventually.

If you do m(us)ic me and a group of my friends will definitely get it. That album played non stop our senior year. On trips to the beach, or driving to boston to dick around. If you did variants, I would scoop every color. Twice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you do m(us)ic me and a group of my friends will definitely get it. That album played non stop our senior year. On trips to the beach, or driving to boston to dick around. If you did variants, I would scoop every color. Twice.

I'll buy em too

hey dudes, got some of these M(U)SIC copies for the distro store. enjoy!

http://iamshark.limi...iera-m-us-ic-lp

• 1 year later...