FOR SALE: piebald, TGUK, radiohead, green day...

cdstinnett

i'm sorry about this. it wasn't my decision to sell them as a lot. i'm doing this for my friends mother. she's been through enough lately and selling them as a lot would be a lot easier on her as she is the one with the records. i don't have any of these in my possession. please don't see this deal as being the way that i deal with people.

Yeah, I never mentioned a price either. Did he make an account just to post that here?

and no, i didn't just join to post these records here. go worry about something that matters. damn, i didn't think this would be as big of a deal as it has become.

as i stated earlier, this was what Patricia wanted. she liked the idea of sending them all at once and not deal with several paypal transactions. i'm sorry for not getting back to some of the people. but for the most part, i pm'd everyone back and told them i was waiting to hear back from a guy on here about buying the lot. after i didn't hear from him, i listed them on ebay at the request of the owner.

Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Sorry, man.

it's cool. i'm sorry as well. i sent you a pm.

Don't worry man. They're your (or at least your selling them) records and you can do what you want with them. You want to sell them as a lot and that's ok. It's no big deal. Keep posting on here.

Don't worry man. They're your (or at least your selling them) records and you can do what you want with them. You want to sell them as a lot and that's ok. It's no big deal. Keep posting on here.

Ditto.

I was in serious negotiations to buy the whole lot from him. Deal would probably be done if I hadn't gone drinking after work and not been on a computer until the next morning. So I kind of fucked things up for him in that respect. Give him a break, for christ's sake