PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

bummed by my lack of emails from merchnow and hot topic.

When did you order from HT? I got an Order Received email instantly, but no shipping email. Their emails says to allow them a day or so to get it shipped, so you probably have nothing to worry about.

yeah i know, i'm just use to ordering stuff from HT at night and having an email saying it shipped when i wake up the next day. they've spoiled me.

I'll be the first to say so, yea i would trade my swirl (if I receive said swirl) for a test press for sure, I have never owned a test press so that'd be cool with me and I would love tht sweet sweet inverted jacket (I'm a Bizarro fan)

You are doing it wrong

I was born this way, just love meeeeee!!!! No wire hangers?!?? Whhhyyyyyy?!?!

I burned the screens for the test press sleeves the other night. I've been trying to get 600 2-color graf orlock 7" sleeves printed and finish up custom test press sleeves for people on the board, so hopefully next week I can get these printed

Can't wait dude, really stoked on this one. I like all the work you've done for etr so far.

but it falls on the ugly side. Nice job on this release.

With the end of that first sentence, I can't tell if the latter sentence is sarcastic or not...

No, the color of the vinyl ultimately means nothing to me. It is an ugly brown. The package is nice, the sound is great - it's a good release but done on a really ugly color. Like I also said, I have no other piece of vinyl that looks like this so it's cool to have for that alone. I don't really care much about colors matching art etc like a lot of folks here do.

It's a well done release.