PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

I'm not doing a single fucking thing for this board again - so anyone planning on wanting custom sleeves or custom wooden boxes can blame ducksworth and other assholes on this board for fucking their chances of it

Except for my project.... that one is just under the deadline... right??!

HA! This thread is insane. Really. I came to talk about the Kensrue LP. I'm really sorry you didn't get tickets Patrick. I swear I would have offered you tickets if you were looking for LA tickets. I just didn't see how it was possible since you were selling the LP in order to buy tickets in the first place. A plane ticket to LA can be expensive. Probably more than buying tickets on the secondary market. Also, my tickets at $240 were a pretty good deal. They are going for a lot more now.

HA! This thread is insane. Really. I came to talk about the Kensrue LP. I'm really sorry you didn't get tickets Patrick. I swear I would have offered you tickets if you were looking for LA tickets. I just didn't see how it was possible since you were selling the LP in order to buy tickets in the first place. A plane ticket to LA can be expensive. Probably more than buying tickets on the secondary market. Also, my tickets at $240 were a pretty good deal. They are going for a lot more now.

I think the unwritten rule of flipping stuff, especially on a board like this, is to never talk about flipping stuff.

You just alienated yourself from everyone on this board.

Good luck buying anything on here.

I don't know what is funnier, people getting mad at the dude for selling the tickets he bought or the fact that people are willing to spend so much to see the dude from Thrice or JW even? Really? ::)

I don't know what is funnier, people getting mad at the dude for selling the tickets he bought or the fact that people are willing to spend so much to see the dude from Thrice or JW even? Really? ::)

That's exactly why I was so pissed I missed out on the $40 each normal price tickets. I can't afford to spend a fuckload on them so now I'm fucked from being able to see one of my favorite musicians.

I'm not doing a single fucking thing for this board again - so anyone planning on wanting custom sleeves or custom wooden boxes can blame ducksworth and other assholes on this board for fucking their chances of it

I haven't heard anything from you after you asked about doing 10"s so nothing was official yet

"So much"? Do you mean the $40 or the flipped price?... hopefully the latter

I haven't heard anything from you after you asked about doing 10"s so nothing was official yet

Yeah it's in the works I'm still figuring out what I want to do. Hopefully you'll still be interested... probably will be able to get started sometime next week

Do you mean the $40 or the flipped price?... hopefully the latter

Either way, should be a $15-$20 ticket tops, and that is still more than I would spend for whoever you are talking about.

I think the unwritten rule of flipping stuff, especially on a board like this, is to never talk about flipping stuff.

You just alienated yourself from everyone on this board.

Good luck buying anything on here.

I'm an honest & open person. I don't think there is anything wrong with what I did. I have no problem talking about it. I don't really care if anyone has a problem with it either. I didn't appreciate you saying to "blacklist" me because I purchased Jack White tickets to sell. I've purchased a lot of ETR releases. And I usually buy 2 because I give 1 to my little brother for free. Thats what flipping tickets or anything else allows me to do. I don't have to spend money from my regular job & I can have a little disposable income. I've never sold an ETR record, ever. I just moved from somewhere I was paying $500 rent to my own place for $1100 plus utilities, cable, internet, & an additional 20 mile commute at $4.50 a gallon. If I can make an extra $200-300 on eBay I can continue to buy LPs, art, etc without worrying about paying real bills. If you look at me eBay feedback or talk to anyone I've made deals with they will tell you I'm the best to deal with. I'm not fraziermart or whatever name they are going by now. And if anyone sees something I have on eBay, I'll sell it outside of eBay cheaper. I thought it was in extremely poor taste of Patrick to try to bring a great trade we made into this discussion. We made the trade & haven't talked since. No problems. But he wants to act like he did me a favor when he got the record he wanted as well.

Man, everyone is pretty testy here. Everyone can do whatever they want; buy things to flip, buy things to help out friends, buy things just for yourself. Who cares? They're just records and concert tickets.

@patrickemmons

I didn't mean to be offensive if I was with what I said earlier. I understand selling on ebay to pay the bills or whatever. It was more of an observation than a judgement. I'd agree though, people on here are seem to be pretty retarded. I'm pretty new here; I've always been hesitant to join this board because the bad reputation it has. The bad reputation that it correctly has, I should add.

How much do you pay for shows/ who do you go to see? Genuinely curious

Lemme see, I just saw Japanther recently...that was $7.

Big Eyes...$5 or $7

Going to see Torche possibly next month...$9

If I am going to pay more than $50 the shit better be a festival of some sort.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':4metzud2]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':4metzud2]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

How much do you pay for shows/ who do you go to see? Genuinely curious

Lemme see, I just saw Japanther recently...that was $7.

Big Eyes...$5 or $7

Going to see Torche possibly next month...$9

If I am going to pay more than $50 the shit better be a festival of some sort.

Thats awesome your tickets are so cheap, even going to see Japanther where I live runs about $20-25.