PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Seriously, they're the best band ETR ever signed.

they are the only band etr has ever signed and we are still very much in the hole with that release, I am hoping the vinyl re-issue will re-ignite some interest. We have some big news for hrvrd coming up later in the month as well, right around when the vinyl and dvd will be out

they are the only band etr has ever signed and we are still very much in the hole with that release, I am hoping the vinyl re-issue will re-ignite some interest. We have some big news for hrvrd coming up later in the month as well, right around when the vinyl and dvd will be out

Oh yeah not to hijack the thread or anything but you mentioned something a a couple months back in relation to Kevin Devine. Is that still happening?

Oh yeah not to hijack the thread or anything but you mentioned something a a couple months back in relation to Kevin Devine. Is that still happening?

yea it is still happening, kevin and brand new have the same manager and he was in the uk with brand new all of last month so things were held up a bit. We are going to reach out to him again this week and try to get the wheels in motion

People care about harvard on this board? Who knew

Harvard ftw. Love them dudes. Will definitely buy a 2x LP

thats awesome. They are going to be 500 total copies on 140gram vinyl(100 on black numbered, 200 on clear blue/solid blue swirl which i hope resembles the ocean on the cover and 200 on yellow/blue swirl with light red splatter) all come with A bonus dvd with tour footage from the past 2 years.

The 100 on black are going to be available on tour later in the year while the other 400 will be available on the etr store late this month.

The jacket will be reverse board with spot gloss and black flood panels for the inside panels. Same exact thing as the cd for those who have that but 5 times the size, this album is me and patrick's baby so we are really excited to finally have it pressed on vinyl. I really have no idea anyone on this board cared about them because since nothing is on vinyl yet and it has never been discussed.

For those who have not heard them but want to check them out.

Their entire debut album is streaming for free over at http://harvard.bandcamp.com/album/the-inevitable-and-i

Thanks to everyone for the support, I've been wanting to press this for two years but didn't think there was enough demand out there and I wanted to make sure to do it right when we finally pressed it, these are going to be one of the nicest things we have put out so far, the jacket should be amazing as long as the plant doesn't fuck it up

They've been on my ipod for a few years now, didn't know they were signed to etr.