PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

trust me, I've been collect for 6 years, and never had anything bad happen from touching the grooves. sounds great still.

Okay... I've been collecting for longer than that, but it has nothing to do with the fact that skin (even after being washed) can carry oil, dirt and other elements that will transfer onto whatever's being touched.

Call me anal, but I don't touch the grooves of brand new records because it's easy enough not to and there doesn't seem to be any good that can come from it, only bad.

yeah, I here you. I just didn't want to risk dropping it

Kinda sad i didn't get a swirl but at least i have this on wax. Packing was crazy secure and it made me super happy to see hot rod circuits underground is getting pressed!

not 100% sure if this is happening anymore. The flyers were made up 6 months ago right after i got approval and andy announced it on his faceook/twitter. For a few months Andy was all about it and got me in touch with the head of a&r who signed them to immortal records who has since closed(which took forever to get a response). I got written approval allowing me to press this but andy has been super flakey with getting me the artwork or masters. He produced the album and i was hoping for high quality remastered versions along with maybe a b-side but hes hasnt answered me in months about it.

If anyone else wants this to happen sometime this year then either tweet or facebook andy and tell him that your excited for the etr reissue of underground is a dying breed and want to know when its coming out.

I got a swirl as well. I can post a pic tomorrow.

Origianlly ordered 2 brown and a test, with the test going to my friends as a wedding gift. Now I'm thinking I'll give them a test AND the swirl!

I'm thinking of picking up the Hot Topic press, but shipping to Canada is expensive.