PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Got my Hot Topic copy yesterday. Anyone else having massive skipping problems? My counterweight is set fine and I don't have problems with any other records in my collection.

I've got a copy from hot topic, and I'm not having massssive skipping issues, but there were a couple of places that got hung up where it shouldn't have...I was a little disappointed. Detracted from the listening experience enough to be annoying. Could be an issue with the hot topic copies, I guess.

Got my Hot Topic copy yesterday. Anyone else having massive skipping problems? My counterweight is set fine and I don't have problems with any other records in my collection.

I've got a copy from hot topic, and I'm not having massssive skipping issues, but there were a couple of places that got hung up where it shouldn't have...I was a little disappointed. Detracted from the listening experience enough to be annoying. Could be an issue with the hot topic copies, I guess.

Man this sounds lame.

I put my brown copy up for cost on the sale board because I ordered a clear a couple days ago. Sounds like I have to hold out for it to arrive and see how the clear plays before I get rid of my brown. Haven't heard many others with this problem, I'll let everyone know how both of mine play soon enough.