PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

You should just throw a test into a random order as an incentive to order from etr. I'm so glad someone bought something from me on eBay. Now I don't have to use my debit card. I'm already overdrawn. Haha.

I don't have the sleeves screen printed yet but may get around to it this weekend if the ink gets here in time. It's going to be a thick white paper w/ metallic copper and black ink. Maybe if I finish them in time Ross can do that - I'm sure he'd be down.

One super quick shameless plug - Jesse of Harvard has been one of my best friends for the past 8 years and I released his solo work, called The Bear Romantic, on vinyl & I've currently got it on sale for only $10 (colored vinyl limited to 250 copies w/ free full color poster and CD copy of the album) and I created a coupon code "DKTHREAD" for another 10% off. You can get it at acityinside.storenvy.com.

Now back to Dustin Kensrue discussion which goes up for sale in 2 hours and 54 minutes!

One super quick shameless plug - Jesse of Harvard has been one of my best friends for the past 8 years and I released his solo work, called The Bear Romantic, on vinyl & I've currently got it on sale for only $10 (colored vinyl limited to 250 copies w/ free full color poster and CD copy of the album) and I created a coupon code "DKTHREAD" for another 10% off. You can get it at acityinside.storenvy.com.

Did you post a free download for this awhile ago? I just found a zip of this in my downloads folder, and I really can't imagine downloading a small band like this illegally.

I don't suppose there's any way Ross can add one of these to my Dustin order when it goes up? It's not a big issue, but paying for international shipping twice sucks. If not, I'm sure I'll pick this up eventually.

Did you post a free download for this awhile ago? I just found a zip of this in my downloads folder, and I really can't imagine downloading a small band like this illegally.

I don't suppose there's any way Ross can add one of these to my Dustin order when it goes up? It's not a big issue, but paying for international shipping twice sucks. If not, I'm sure I'll pick this up eventually.

We had a free download link up but Jesse asked me to take it down a couple weeks ago. I don't think Ross has any copies of this that he could put in with your Kensrue order, I've been meaning to send him a box to put up in his store though.