PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

^^ Doesn't this guy know this is a Jack White thread now?

Don't worry. I grabbed 4 floor tickets to Jack White's May 31st show @ the Wiltern. You can buy them from me on eBay now :) The swirl is staying in my collection though.

Dude, is this guy joking? The guy that did the layout for the DK record is pissed because he missed out on tickets, and this dude comes in saying "Booyah, bought 4. Come and get my flippy tickets on the bay, yall!"???!?

What's wrong with these people?

Dude, is this guy joking? The guy that did the layout for the DK record is pissed because he missed out on tickets, and this dude comes in saying "Booyah, bought 4. Come and get my flippy tickets on the bay, yall!"???!?

What's wrong with these people?

I bought 4 tickets to a show he wasn't trying to buy tickets to. And I had no advantage over anyone else. I just sat here refreshing & bought the tickets that came up. I want to thank everyone for making such a big deal about Patrick selling his copy of the Kensrue record though. I would have never known Jack White tickets were going on sale this morning without all the drama.

I'm not fucking around at all - look at my tradelist - anything is up for grabs to work out a deal on 2 tickets to any east coast Jack White shows

Have you tried calling ticketmaster? They always hold a few tickets exclusively for phone orders, it's a secret that no one knows. When Bjork did her volta tour and did only 3 dates in the US. The website was sold out of tickets but i called and was able to get by calling them.

I tried to get LA tickets too but they were sold out by the time I did. Funny too because I went out of my way to get ETR to send ducksworth a Red copy of the IATA vinyl after it had sold out in exchange for a copy of their newer album.

Hey dude, lets be real. I traded him one of the limited first pressings of Avalanche United. It was a fair trade. I know nothing about you going out of your way. It was a good trade. No problems. Everything was quick. Don't act like I did something shitty. But its cool. Blame me for you not being able to get tickets. My 4 tickets in a 2000+ capacity venue definitely ruined your chance to buy tickets in NY, Nashville, NC, etc...

edit: And I'm such a nice fucking guy. You never said anything about wanting LA tickets. I would have definitely hooked you up if you had. Don't be a dick to me because things didn't go your way. I got lucky & scored 4 tickets. Thats it. Luck of the draw.

I tried to get LA tickets too but they were sold out by the time I did. Funny too because I went out of my way to get ETR to send ducksworth a Red copy of the IATA vinyl after it had sold out in exchange for a copy of their newer album.

Hey dude, lets be real. I traded him one of the limited first pressings of Avalanche United. It was a fair trade. I know nothing about you going out of your way. It was a good trade. No problems. Everything was quick. Don't act like I did something shitty. But its cool. Blame me for you not being able to get tickets. My 4 tickets in a 2000+ capacity venue definitely ruined your chance to buy tickets in NY, Nashville, NC, etc...

I wasn't saying the transaction was fucked in any way - I was just mentioning that because in my opinion and obviously in at least one other person's opinion it looked like you were semi rubbing in my face that you got tickets

I wasn't saying the transaction was fucked in any way - I was just mentioning that because in my opinion and obviously in at least one other person's opinion it looked like you were semi rubbing in my face that you got tickets

The only reason I made a comment was because that guy made the joke about this now being a Jack White thread. And I didn't see anyone complaining about not getting tickets to LA. I wasn't trying to be a dick or rub it in. You can see my original post was about getting the swirl version of the Kensrue record.

Already sold all 4 tickets. No joke. Thats the reason I bought them. Easy money. Well, the first person hasn't paid yet & might be someone from here screwing with me, but I definitely just got a PayPal for $240 for the second pair. Now I can buy more records :)

$240. :o

That was for 2 tickets. I paid $208 & sold them for $480 - $35 in eBay fees.

What goes around comes around, I hope there's some tickets/records you really want that you can't get because someone like you wanted to make some easy money. Obvious your purchase didn't directly affect his chance's of getting tickets.. but you're a part of the problem. Actually, THE problem.

What goes around comes around, I hope there's some tickets/records you really want that you can't get because someone like you wanted to make some easy money. Obvious your purchase didn't directly affect his chance's of getting tickets.. but you're a part of the problem. Actually, THE problem.

Happens all the time. Its life. I definitely don't cry over it. Just move on to the next thing. I don't sell tickets all the time. Rarely ever. I saw this thread & thought it would be a wise move. And obviously it was. I made $200. More than I make at my normal job in a day.

That was for 2 tickets. I paid $208 & sold them for $480 - $35 in eBay fees.

I am sure he has had releases he wanted, but couldn't get. That kind of stuff can put the idea into people's minds.

Happens all the time. Its life. I definitely don't cry over it. Just move on to the next thing. I don't sell tickets all the time. Rarely ever. I saw this thread & thought it would be a wise move. And obviously it was. I made $200. More than I make at my normal job in a day.

I refer you to the golden rule...

I am sure he has had releases he wanted, but couldn't get. That kind of stuff can put the idea into people's minds.

All day, every day. I love flipping stuff. I'm not going to lie. I'm a major collector/hoarder myself. I ran the internet dept of a used book store for 8 years. eBay & buying/selling things online was my life. I'll sell anything. Even if its something I pick up for $1 and sell it for $2. Its so much fun. I've sold books, fine art, records, clothing, etc. Anything to make some extra scratch. The tickets were easy money. Its much more exciting finding something dirt cheap & selling it for $$$$$$$$$. My favorite score was a painting by Jean C. Harman I bought at a garage sale for $10 & sold for $1000 cash.

edit: Oh yeah, I missed the Jeff Soto x Blink 182 print yesterday. I've been collecting his stuff for years. Have almost all his prints. But oh well. Life goes on.