PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Thats awesome your tickets are so cheap, even going to see Japanther where I live runs about $20-25.

Holy crap! Did you see them at the stadium show or something? Granted they played a more DIY venue here, but still... :o

this board has a bad reputation? Lol that's the first i heard of that.

On deadformat and such, a bad reputation meaning that people here are really stupid.

How is that a bad reputation as opposed to stating the facts?

Thats awesome your tickets are so cheap, even going to see Japanther where I live runs about $20-25.

Holy crap! Did you see them at the stadium show or something? Granted they played a more DIY venue here, but still... :o

Nah it's just New York... everything is crazy expensive

Nah it's just New York... everything is crazy expensive

Damn. Well, we may get cheap Japanther, but you guys still have us beat in everything else. ;)

Wow, ducksworth really does equal dicksworth

Hahaha. Actually, fuck that. You're the dickhead. So many babies on this board. I am truly sorry Patrick couldn't get tickets. Maybe my first buyer will bail. Then I will offer Patrick 1 ticket & as much marijuana as he can smoke while accompanying me to the show. I'm far from a dick, but all the little bastards on this board can make for some fun. I don't understand how people get so bent out of shape over something that shouldn't matter to them. Even Patrick getting all pouty on here. My best friend had to spend $2000 yesterday to repair his fucked up bridge in his mouth. That is a real issue to someone broke. Not missing out on Jack White tickets. I live in the real fucking world. This board lives somewhere else. I have no fucking clue what planet most you people are from.

PS: And I'm completely serious about offering a ticket to Patrick if the first buyer bails. Plus the weed. I have a card. Cuz baby I'm treal.

PSS- KONY 2012. Not really. I just don't see how everyone could let that joke slide :)

Hahaha. Actually, fuck that. You're the dickhead. So many babies on this board. I am truly sorry Patrick couldn't get tickets. Maybe my first buyer will bail. Then I will offer Patrick 1 ticket & as much marijuana as he can smoke while accompanying me to the show. I'm far from a dick, but all the little bastards on this board can make for some fun. I don't understand how people get so bent out of shape over something that shouldn't matter to them. Even Patrick getting all pouty on here. My best friend had to spend $2000 yesterday to repair his fucked up bridge in his mouth. That is a real issue to someone broke. Not missing out on Jack White tickets. I live in the real fucking world. This board lives somewhere else. I have no fucking clue what planet most you people are from.

PS: And I'm completely serious about offering a ticket to Patrick if the first buyer bails. Plus the weed. I have a card. Cuz baby I'm treal.

PSS- KONY 2012. Not really. I just don't see how everyone could let that joke slide :)

I live in the fucking real world too. I work 50 hours a week at my normal job and then every night I work another 3-5 hours screen printing and doing design just to pay my bills. My cousin just found out her twins she was pregnant with died, my wife is only working part time and has Diabetes (since she was 5, not from being fat) and we have to pay for her health insurance out of pocket, between car repairs and vet bills + having to change out a garage door panel because our HOA is fucked in the head I've had over $1000 in extra expenses this month and to see something as exciting as Jack White playing a smaller venue within 4 hours of me is the type thing that can really turn bad times upside down. I sold a record so I could afford to go, had a text file w/ my credit card info typed out so I could paste it in real quick and refreshed my browser for 5 minutes straight and still couldn't get tickets. I have every right to be pissed off about the situation and the fact that you came in here and flat out said you bought tickets and sold them for double makes you the textbook definition of a dirty cunt.

I'm done bitching about this, hopefully someone will take me up on an offer to pay face value of the ticket + give them a couple test presses. Otherwise, I won't be going and hopefully I'll have another chance to see him.

I live in the real world too. The difference between you and your friend is he actually needs some money.... you're just being a dick. Justify it all you want with hypotheticals about something YOU have nothing to do with... still a dick.

And I'm out

I live in the fucking real world too. I work 50 hours a week at my normal job and then every night I work another 3-5 hours screen printing and doing design just to pay my bills. My cousin just found out her twins she was pregnant with died, my wife is only working part time and has Diabetes (since she was 5, not from being fat) and we have to pay for her health insurance out of pocket, between car repairs and vet bills + having to change out a garage door panel because our HOA is fucked in the head I've had over $1000 in extra expenses this month and to see something as exciting as Jack White playing a smaller venue within 4 hours of me is the type thing that can really turn bad times upside down. I sold a record so I could afford to go, had a text file w/ my credit card info typed out so I could paste it in real quick and refreshed my browser for 5 minutes straight and still couldn't get tickets. I have every right to be pissed off about the situation and the fact that you came in here and flat out said you bought tickets and sold them for double makes you the textbook definition of a dirty cunt.

I'm done bitching about this, hopefully someone will take me up on an offer to pay face value of the ticket + give them a couple test presses. Otherwise, I won't be going and hopefully I'll have another chance to see him.

You're completely wrong. You have no right to be pissed off about the situation. And like I said, if my first buyer bails I'd give you a single ticket for free. I think you overreacted by far. Like you said yourself, Jack White is playing small venues. Be pissed at him if you want to be angry at someone. Supply & demand. Kind of funny how you try to take advantage of it when it works for you (like the Kensrue LP or any other ETR you've flipped), but I'm the bad guy. I've said enough. I'm right, everyone else is wrong (except the few sane people that said who the fuck cares).

I live in the real world too. The difference between you and your friend is he actually needs some money.... you're just being a dick. Justify it all you want with hypotheticals about something YOU have nothing to do with... still a dick.

And I'm out

Oh, so I don't need money? You don't know shit about me. I gave my friend as an example because that happened yesterday. I'm not rich or bringing home bank by any means. I work 40+ hours per week plus try to make money on the side. Before that I worked 56+ hours a week while going to college full-time that I was paying for myself. Everyone has struggles & shit. Except the trust fund kids. Fuck them.

I still love how Dustin did this. I wish he'd do another album with the country-esque flair to it. I Knew You Before is so awesome.

I went to one of his acoustic shows last month (in the Where the Band Tour) and he assured us his next solo album is still in the works.

Here's one of the song's that'll be on it