Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

I know that...I just thought I saw something that said that. Maybe they ship on sundays in Canada?

but yeah, I was probably just seeing things

They have said they are shipping tomorrow, which probably means packing and printing shipping forms.

We will pack orders tomorrow. The first half will go out with USPS Monday morning with another pick up later in the day Monday. Hope that helps!

If you didnt get a confirmation just email [email protected] with "No Email Confirmation" and I will look into it. It may still just take a minute or two since both SRC and Dine Alone are getting hit hard right now. The same server sends out emails so it may just be delayed a few minutes.

Otherwise we can look into it no problem!

Would it be possible to combine shipping on 3 orders? i didnt want to take any chances and order all at once lol

Already sent an e-mail, but I was wondering the same thing

i picked up aof, aim, and .m. this morning at a store. aof was $15, aim was $22 and .m. was $27. total was $72 after tax which I thought was a lot for 3 records but considering what some people spotted price wise i think i did alright. with shipping would've been $95 from the online store. $35 shipping on a $60 order is bogus. especially within canada.