Sleep - "Dopesmoker", Deluxe Reissue

Good 'nuff place to post it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-njKCr6ieKE&feature=related

Rad fuggin' doc.

Thanks for posting this. Watched a few minutes and it definitely looks interesting. Hope to finish it up soon.

seriously, i know me and Brian both want the holographic foil cover. shit, i'm more interested in that than the color of the record.

I caved and ordered the green holo yesterday. Did not want to end up missing out as it should sell through sometime soon.

i got raped for 4:20. i hope the special gift is worth the $20 shipping! wooooo.

did anyone ever confirm that the green is /500 on the foil cover and the entire black pressing has the foil cover? their site doesn't mention that at all. i'm trying to find that email but i don't see it. my friend is whining because i didn't get him the black because i wasn't 100% sure it was the most limited. someone ease his pain.

i got raped for 4:20. i hope the special gift is worth the $20 shipping! wooooo.

did anyone ever confirm that the green is /500 on the foil cover and the entire black pressing has the foil cover? their site doesn't mention that at all. i'm trying to find that email but i don't see it. my friend is whining because i didn't get him the black because i wasn't 100% sure it was the most limited. someone ease his pain.

There's 1500 of the black version and 3500 of the green. 500 out of the 3500 green will be in the "holo cover."

It's a tad confusing but that's how it was broke down in an email I got from them. I grabbed the green just because I thought it'd look better. I don't care about how many were pressed.

Nah, not yet, probably at the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

They seem to have quite a few left according to their "availability bar."

Also, if you haven't signed up for their mailing list (physical mail), then you should do so. I really like that he's doing that and not doing the email, Facebook, Twitter method that everyone else uses. If you're on the snail mail list, you get first dibs on stuff too:

http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/pesanta-urfolk-news-and-updates