Sleep - "Dopesmoker", Deluxe Reissue

Kind of does look like a mockup. The type looks likes its not physically on the label as if superimposed digitally. Maybe its just an optical effect. Cool photo though. I would have liked black but the dark green looks pretty cool.

Where was that photo found?

I just googled up that shit. Lemme see if I can find out where I found it.

I just found it on a tumblr for a guy with the handle awayintheseaofred. Nice references all around in that single username. Isis to David Lynch. Its hard to tell but with the larger photo it looks like it might be legit.

Just noticed the "Master" credit! That's a nice treat if its real. I want this single yesterday. If a studio version of "Sonic Titan" could have been made for the b-side that would have been incredible.

It's pretty sweet, but if this song is going to be on the upcoming full length I'll probably pass on it unless I can get it for $10 or less ppd.

I'm pretty sure it was written/recorded just for the Adult Swim thing, but who knows.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aye yo it ain't Dopesmoker but you are all gonna fucking love me..

Sleep - Holy Mountain Limited Repress (don't ask me how many I have no idea) 3/16/2015

http://www.roughtrade.com/albums/90500

tumblr_lrsyc8HCpM1qi0nrao1_400.gif

<3.   Can't waiiiiit. I'm going to go so far as to make a new thread for that shit.

• 3 weeks later...