Staring Back - On Vinyl Pressing Pre Orders

Update: Pre orders will launch Thursday May 17th at 1 pm EST. Limited to 300 copies on black. It is a double LP at 45 RPM

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Staring-Back-%252d-On-2XLP.html

We began production for Staring Back On. Pre orders/ release date won't be announced for a bit, but I thought I would share some info on where we are at!

We are getting the lacquers done at Lucky again! Very impressed with how Park turned out. This is also going to be a double LP with a bonus track at 45 RPM.

The artwork is also just about done. The layout will be done by Mike at Hold Fast http://www.holdfastcreative.com/mj/

Mike actually created the artwork for this title and many of the Lobster releases so it is great to have him working on the layout.

As I have more info I will be updating this thread!

Dudette I'm sorry but will this even sell 100 copies. They weren't even popular when they were around 6 years ago.

Well, that's not your problem to worry about is it?

I'm in for one and I'm sure a lot of Yellowcard fans would be doing themselves a favor by also picking up a copy.

• 1 month later...

Update on this! We are doing 300 black copies. Just a small likely one time run. Should have test pressings soon so we will announce a pre order hopefully next week. Release date is July 3rd but I suspect we will be shipping early to mid June. Fingers crossed.

So expect an announcement / pre order update next week. Along with this I will have another Lobster announcement next week!

what's all this talk about colored/multiple variants? it's coming on a boring black 2xLP. Couple that with the fairly 'blah' album art and voila... I think 300 copies will be tough to unload.

i like the album a lot but i know what a 2xLP will run from them so i might be sitting this one out.

I'm pretty sure I read colored vinyl in the description in the webstore, but I'm starting to doubt myself. But then again they also might have changed it...

• 1 month later...