B&C - I Just Want To Be Pure

/thread

btw, this will probably never happen..the band doesnt even like that EP anymore.

I have heard that. Sucks, it's my favorite material that they have put out.

I mean, all of the things the put off have their own unique spin on them, that EP is definitely up there.

Sometimes I feel wrong that it is my favorite stuff by them. I have yet to meet any Balance and Composure fans who feel the same so I am scared to admit it. Besides for its godawful artwork it is my favorite, easily.

Before anyone tears me apart, I have listened to everything they have put out extensively.

I have heard that. Sucks, it's my favorite material that they have put out.

I mean, all of the things the put off have their own unique spin on them, that EP is definitely up there.

Sometimes I feel wrong that it is my favorite stuff by them. I have yet to meet any Balance and Composure fans who feel the same so I am scared to admit it. Besides for its godawful artwork it is my favorite, easily.

Before anyone tears me apart, I have listened to everything they have put out extensively.

Most of the people I know pretty much agree that everything they have put out is great and unique in it's own way, but I feel it's their best.

One person who agrees with me.

Most of the people I know pretty much agree that everything they have put out is great and unique in it's own way, but I feel it's their best.

I think it is their best too. I don't really like Separation or Only Boundaries that much but I like the split with Tigers Jaw. But yeah it sucks they won't press this. I listen to it all the time.

I think it is their best too. I don't really like Separation or Only Boundaries that much but I like the split with Tigers Jaw. But yeah it sucks they won't press this. I listen to it all the time.

I like all of their releases, but this is probably my favorite too.