The Avalanches - Since I Left You Reissue

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So...

Two copies have just popped up on Discogs. Both claiming to be 2016 reissues, one seller from Germany (36.95 EUR) and the other from the Netherlands (32.95 EUR) - both appearing to be reputable sellers.

I have jumped on one, and asked for pictures/more details. The second is still there.

I haven't seen anything about a reissue. This seems to be a 'too good to be true situation', but will see what info comes back from the seller as to whether this is legit.

omPfLD1.jpg wKMJooT.jpg

Finally, a relevant bump.  Thank you.  That'd also explain the 3 copies of the blue variant that went up today.  Gotta' jump ship before the demand collapses.

I'll be sitting tight since I still strongly suspect there will be a VMP variant.  And if not, there's no way some Euro label is doing a run of 500 that will vanish overnight.  If it's an indicator of an actual repress, it should be readily available to the masses, including stateside.