The Avalanches - Since I Left You Reissue

These are legit. They are available on vinyl digital for 20 euro. Xl is listed as the record label too. Those guys never put the real label on boots

www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Beat-Art/Since-I-Left-You.html?listtype=search&searchparam=Avalanches%20

Edited by joshman150

46 minutes ago, joshman150 said:

These are legit. They are available on vinyl digital for 20 euro. Xl is listed as the record label too. Those guys never put the real label on boots

www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Beat-Art/Since-I-Left-You.html?listtype=search&searchparam=Avalanches%20

It's happening. Hell yes.

14 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Big question is, is it an exact repress of the previous XL version or did they get all the samples cleared like the Modular pressing.

From what I can tell via Discogs, none of the vinyl pressings, including Modular's, have 100% of all samples. Only initial CD pressings were as intentioned.

39 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I'm pretty sure Modular has almost all of them compared to XL though. 

From what I can tell modular actual had some pretty significant changes, like the really awkward Frontier Psychiatrist redubs. Which (at least the most recent) XL pressing had the regular version. 

I mean all know that we want the Gimix mix on vinyl y'all. ;) I honestly don't care what version we're getting cause there seems to be so many damn versions of SILY that it's hard to notice at times. I'm just happy I don't have to spend a shit ton of money on a copy of this.

15 hours ago, darkeyelids said:

From what I can tell modular actual had some pretty significant changes, like the really awkward Frontier Psychiatrist redubs. Which (at least the most recent) XL pressing had the regular version. 

I can't hear a single difference between this and the original version.

1 hour ago, OriolesMagic said:

It sounds TOTALLY different...not sure what you're listening to...

Did an A/B comparison a few seconds at a time and heard like 3 or 4 re-recorded vocal samples, but I would never have noticed otherwise. They did a super good job matching the timbres of the voices.

Honestly, if you noticed a difference, you are a huge nerd. Sorry if this offends