Insanity Workout

I'm doing my week 2 day 2 tonight. what are you guys taking for your pre-workout? I want to try something new. I'm taking NO-xplode right now but im not really into it anymore. I dont feel as cracked out and pumped as i use to when i started taking it a year ago.

I'm using MusclePharm Assault and it works for me. It makes me kind of itchy, but I like it, because I know it's working. I've seen that it makes a lot of people itch though in the reviews.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing my week 2 day 2 tonight. what are you guys taking for your pre-workout? I want to try something new. I'm taking NO-xplode right now but im not really into it anymore. I dont feel as cracked out and pumped as i use to when i started taking it a year ago.

I'm using MusclePharm Assault and it works for me. It makes me kind of itchy, but I like it, because I know it's working. I've seen that it makes a lot of people itch though in the reviews.

Haha that doesn't sound healthy.

I am taking SuperPUMP Max. I like it. The only side effect is that I have to take a dump/piss really bad before I workout.

Have you been taking it for a year straight? It helps to take time off from them, like a month or two on then one off. Is this Insanity mostly a cardio program or is there weight training too?

Have you been taking it for a year straight? It helps to take time off from them, like a month or two on then one off. Is this Insanity mostly a cardio program or is there weight training too?

Zero weight training.

Damn, I wish I had seen this a few days ago when some of you started. But I'm starting this today with a few buddies and man, I don't know if I'm more excited to get healthier or more frightened at the intensity of the workouts.

So, making your own diet plan can work too right? We downloaded this through torrents and don't have the recommended diet plan or anything.

Anyway, I hope all goes well with me...

no not a year straight. ive rarely been on my pre-work. last week was the first time ive been on it since october. i just remember it being more intense back then. its not a big deal tho. it still helps. ive heard good things about muclepharm so ill check that out. ever since kevin recommended to take a pre-work before an Insanity session it has helped me perform better.

im not flexible at all. kevin, since you've been doing this for over a month now have you seen your stretches/flexibility improve? i still do it, i just cant touch the floor with my legs straight or ankles on those lunge ones. just curious if over time my body will get with it or its just my body and its never going to happen.

no not a year straight. ive rarely been on my pre-work. last week was the first time ive been on it since october. i just remember it being more intense back then. its not a big deal tho. it still helps. ive heard good things about muclepharm so ill check that out. ever since kevin recommended to take a pre-work before an Insanity session it has helped me perform better.

im not flexible at all. kevin, since you've been doing this for over a month now have you seen your stretches/flexibility improve? i still do it, i just cant touch the floor with my legs straight or ankles on those lunge ones. just curious if over time my body will get with it or its just my body and its never going to happen.

Could just be your body? Are you sure your form is right? Also, you may just need to push it a bit more. I mean the stretching in the beginning isn't meant to feel good. I can touch my hands to the floor on pretty much all the stretches, and even more so after I work out.

I had hard time with the hip flexor stretches in the beginning (the straight forward lunge type stretch). After the workouts the stretches always feel great.

Couple questions: How much room will i need? is like 12x5 going to be big enough?

I live in an apartment building. Will the people below me kill me?

As long as your 12 is the side to side you should be ok. There are a lot of lateral movements, so the side to side space is most important.

The people below might possibly kill you. Lots of jumping/running/stomping.

On another note, I had big improvements on my Fit Test! My switch kicks have improved tremendously! Switch Kicks were added into every workout in month 2, which really helped me improve.

Yeah, weekly progress pictures would be a target on these boards.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday, but I still went through with Day 10 (Cardio Circuit). I think that's the DVD that I love AND hate the most. By the second round of Basketball Drills, I sat out that two minutes, but I came back in and hit the third round as hard as I could. After that, when going into the attacks and stuff, I don't know if it was the music, or my body, but I just felt triumphant. Does that make sense to anyone else?

Regardless, I still haven't lost much weight, but I am still feeling better, and judging from other people's progress pictures online, it will come with time.

Pure Cardio is insane! -_-

I hate Pure Cardio days.

Today was Circuit Training, and I was really disappointed with myself when it was done. I sat out two whole circuits. I've just been lacking energy recently. I don't know if it is me being sick or if it has anything to do with the lower calorie diet. I'm going to start taking vitamins. Damn.