Should SRC be allowed to run this place?

"Run" is bit of an overstatement. People are free to run rampant all over these boards (calling people "faggot", trolling with ridiculous threads) and they see 0 consequences from any of the mods or admins. Make some real improvements around here besides banning a distro we actually like and want to support.

I don't give a fuck who you are, only an asshole tries to censor somebody. SRC essentially 'took their ball and went home' and have further tarnished their image here.

"Run" is bit of an overstatement. People are free to run rampant all over these boards (calling people "faggot", trolling with ridiculous threads) and they see 0 consequences from any of the mods or admins. Make some real improvements around here besides banning a distro we actually like and want to support.

I take a bit of an issue with this statement.

SRC doesn't really run the boards. For the most part, the boards run themselves. As you even said...people run rampant and buckwild around here and do whatever they want.

Now...if and when someone gets called names and bullied and all that offensive stuff, they get reported and dealt with...just because they didn't get banned immediately does not mean thety were not warned or anything like that. In extreme cases (Neo-Nazi dude), yes, they get the axe right away.

I don't know what else to tell you y'all...as I posted on the other main pitchfork-weilding mob thread...heh...I am not on SRC's or IVWT's side...I'm on my own side as a Mod for this place. Simple as that. Got specific questions...feel free to ask.

Guest deathbydrums

Can someone post a link to the terrible vacation board?

Also, what are some of the other established vinyl forums?

If there's 83 votes, why did my vote essentially against shitradiocrap only amount to:

-a 0.1% increase in the stat saying they shouldn't run this place

-a 0.1% decrease in the stat saying they are fine here

If less than 100 people voted, shouldn't my vote count for more than 1%, not 0.1%!! What gives?

Guest deathbydrums

Looks like while I was typing, another person voted, the 84th voter... again 0.1% up for don't belong, 0.1% down for belong... fuzzy math?