Cerebral Ballzy

these guys played the strung out/face to face tour....holy shit they were horrible. Not only that they are just a bunch of hipster wanna-be punk kids. One of the guitarists is the son of the CEO of Kinkos.

Son of the CEO of kinkos!? wow. That explains why the have well produced music videos for like half the album already. Watched a live video and I totally agree, they suck live.

worst band name... ever?

maybe

Some friends of mine wanted to name their kickball team Cerebral Ballsy, but it was rejected because it was deemed insensitive or offensive or whatever.

That's all. I don't really have anything else to add to this thread. I think I checked these guys out a year ago and immediately forgot about them.

worst band name... ever?

maybe

Some friends of mine wanted to name their kickball team Cerebral Ballsy, but it was rejected because it was deemed insensitive or offensive or whatever.

That's all. I don't really have anything else to add to this thread. I think I checked these guys out a year ago and immediately forgot about them.

for a kickball team, the name is reasonable and pretty alright...

thankfully when they played with OFF! over here, Cerebal Ballzy was the last band to play so me and most of the crowd left.

Their wiki is outrageous. Only reason I read it cause I saw their video on Adult Swim and had to know what the fuck it was.

My two favorite exerts :

Cerebral Ballzy are known for their love of 80s punk, along with a keen interest in drinking, girls, pizza and skateboarding.

According to the lead singer, Honor Titus, the name Cerebral Ballzy came from a friend who dropped a slice of pizza on a train track and picked it up. Honor said “That was ballsy” and his friend replied “Cerebral Ballsy!”.

I mean I can't hate on them. I think it's fun to listen to.