Descendents vinyl list

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this for a stupid question but I just picked up a copy of All for like $6 from a record store. I'm sure they thought it was a repress because it's in such good condition. But everything appears to indicate it's a first press on black. There's no barcode on the back, dated '87, has band photo/insert.

Anyone know a solid way to determine the difference between first and current press?

Ordered Milo Goes To College. Hope I get a Gray copy.

Unless they just did a new pressing of it on colored vinyl, it will be black. So far they have only done All and Bonus Fat on colored recently. The gray milo goes to college I posted in my picture earlier in this thread was made in 1989/1990.

Well damn. I thought earlier in the thread it was mentioned SST has Descendents on color vinyl but I guess I assumed wrong. So I can't pick up a gray Milo Goes To College on the cheap anywhere I guess :(

Unless they just did a new pressing of it on colored vinyl, it will be black. So far they have only done All and Bonus Fat on colored recently. The gray milo goes to college I posted in my picture earlier in this thread was made in 1989/1990.

Well damn. I thought earlier in the thread it was mentioned SST has Descendents on color vinyl but I guess I assumed wrong. So I can't pick up a gray Milo Goes To College on the cheap anywhere I guess :(

On a side note I just realized I bought my blue Everything Sucks from you on ebay. love it ;D

On a side note I just realized I bought my blue Everything Sucks from you on ebay. love it ;D

Glad it got there safe! Enjoy :D

• 1 year later...

Random question for anyone with a copy of the I'm The One single. Does your A-side play at 45rpm and B-side play at 33?

P.S. If you have a chance to go see Filmage, don't pass it up! I saw it last weekend in Ft. Collins along with an ALL show and a surprise Descendents set. Was one of the best nights of my life!