PO: Beach House *Bloom* 2xLP Sub Pop Exclusive

I underestimated the power of this preorder

so did i, but i remain confident that these will still hit stores.

worried about japandroids though. listening to that again right now, and it kicks a ton of ass.

I underestimated the power of this preorder

worried about japandroids though. listening to that again right now, and it kicks a ton of ass.

Yea i slept on that japandroids pre order cause i thought local stores would get color copies, but i asked a local shop and he said that those were probabaly just online exclusives.

Theres a dude selling some copies of "celebration rock" on ebay with color listed as white, could be mislabeled though

Yea i slept on that japandroids pre order cause i thought local stores would get color copies, but i asked a local shop and he said that those were probabaly just online exclusives.

Theres a dude selling some copies of "celebration rock" on ebay with color listed as white, could be mislabeled though

White is going to be retail exclusive for the first run.

Then black.

Red /1000 for preorder through PV.

I'll try and get friends to go to San Jose while I go to Oakland... what do you guys think are the chances that some places have more than one? :/

I doubt it. I remember last year 3 different stores in the seattle area each got 1 copy of fleet foxes on white. This year only 1 store in seattle is getting a glow in the dark.

Does anyone know when Sub Pop normally ships their preorders? Do they do it on release day or do they send them out a few days early?

I got my preorder last week, Wed or Thurs if I recall correctly. Sweet glow-in-the-dark gatefold cover.

Did anyone else get theirs yet? Is it just me or does the C/D feel like it's pressed heavier than the A/B?

Does anyone know when Sub Pop normally ships their preorders? Do they do it on release day or do they send them out a few days early?

I got my preorder last week, Wed or Thurs if I recall correctly. Sweet glow-in-the-dark gatefold cover.

Did anyone else get theirs yet? Is it just me or does the C/D feel like it's pressed heavier than the A/B?

I havent gotten mine yet.

Do you have pics of this? cause if so you are one of only 2 people that got one from sub pop

Do you have pics of this? cause if so you are one of only 2 people that got one from sub pop

I'll post some when I get home tonight.