PO: Beach House *Bloom* 2xLP Sub Pop Exclusive

I ordered the White/Loser edition yesterday from this link.

http://www.amoeba.com/buy-stuff/detail/beach-house/bloom-lp--419073.html

Yesterday, it said pre-orders were guaranteed a White/Loser version. They changed it today to "while supplies last."

Worth a shot for some of you.

Now I gotta find that Best Coast lp on White at UO.

Ordered. Thanks for the heads up. Fingers crossed I get the loser edition.

Looks like they have now removed the text mentioning the loser edition. I ordered last night while it was still up, hopefully I'll get the white.

Loser edition came in here, gorgeous packaging. It's just a single jacket but like everyone said, it contains 2 printed inner sleeves than ALSO contain 2 more printed inner sleeves (Yo dawg herd u liek sleeves). Super thick cardboard stock all around. Cover is even glow-in-the-dark like some mentioned before. Records sound phenomenal. This is a must-have record IMO.

Loser edition up on Reckless. http://www.reckless.com/index.php?keywords=bloom+beach+house&format=&cond=&store=&is_search=true&srch=Search

Not sure if they are still available but its worth a try.

+1 for that. I went to my local and they didn't have the loser. Hopefully Reckless will come through.

so i got the email from reckless that they dont have this. anyone have access to a loser edition that they would be willing to grab for me to trade or let me buy? especially if you are in maryland, where i know of a store that definitely has it, but wont do mailorder. any help would be immensely appreciated.

so i got the email from reckless that they dont have this. anyone have access to a loser edition that they would be willing to grab for me to trade or let me buy? especially if you are in maryland, where i know of a store that definitely has it, but wont do mailorder. any help would be immensely appreciated.

Man, now I am holding my breath. I haven't got an email yet, so maybe I got in on time? I've been listening to that stream over and over.

bOOOOHOOOO!-

"Hello,

Unfortunately the album you ordered was sold at our store before your order could be processed. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but we can let you know when it comes in again if requested. Your order has been cancelled."

Looks like black vinyl it will be!

Well I think I just got the TRUE "Loser" edition. I decided to go to my local and just buy the black. When I took it out of the sleeve I was thinking that it looked poorly handled with some light scuffs. Then I looked at side B and there is a nice deep scratch. "Click, click, click..." Not what you want to hear on this record.

Anyone else get notice the record seemed badly sleeved? Maybe I should sell it on ebay as the "Mega Loser" edition.

"Hello--

We have processed and shipped (via the US Post Office) the following item(s) to you :

1 BEACH HOUSE --- BLOOM (2LP, LOSER EDITION, WHITE VINYL) : (W/ DOWNLOAD) -- NLP (PLP BEACHH) -- -- $18.99

Your total came to $24.99 after shipping & handling and should arrive soon.

Thanks again for ordering with reckless.com!"

wow, reckless came through...my order number was only 2 numbers before yours, jrodan...sorry =(

I am so pissed right now that I bought the regular edition thinking it was the Loser Edition. The stupid stickers look the same that I didn't bother actually reading it until I got home. I don't even want this now. FML.

Posts like this crack me up. If you were only buying it to hopefully get a limited version, maybe you shouldn't be buying it in the first place.

I am so pissed right now that I bought the regular edition thinking it was the Loser Edition. The stupid stickers look the same that I didn't bother actually reading it until I got home. I don't even want this now. FML.

Posts like this crack me up. If you were only buying it to hopefully get a limited version, maybe you shouldn't be buying it in the first place.

The shop we went to said they had it but there were only 2 copies left so we reserved 1. I didn't bother reading the sticker because it was very, very similar to the loser ed sticker. When I got home it was too late. Sub Pop really tricked me on this. I'll get a copy of the loser ed. ventually. I really like Bloom.