PO: Beach House *Bloom* 2xLP Sub Pop Exclusive

39 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

Turntable Lab Exclusive on transparent purple limited to 600 coming soon

https://www.turntablelab.com/products/beach-house-bloom-colored-vinyl-vinyl-2lp-turntable-lab-exclusive

arguably the favorite BH album for many, i actually haven't picked up bloom yet but i guess i'll jump on this one.

(added: if i'm lucky)

Edited by iameasytofind

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive the bump and false alarm, but does anyone know why this hasn’t gone on sale yet?  Those “mockups” look like physical copies, presumably in hand.  I don’t know enough about TTL exclusives to determine how far in advance they announce their “coming soon”s, but I feel like they may need to reconsider their inclusion of the word soon.

5 hours ago, twatay said:

According to Discogs it will be released on May 31.

I guess I’ve been oblivious to release dates in general on Discogs, but I see it now that you mention it.  Good catch.  Could technically go up for sale at any point before then to ship in time for release, I imagine.  After seeing how quickly some of the RSD leftovers were snatched up on TTL today, I really don’t imagine this Bloom press will last long.  Hope I’m wrong though.

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Did anyone get a TTL stock notification yet? Because that’s nutty if the e-mails haven’t gone out yet.

I've never received a stock notification from Turntable Lab for anything I've signed up for.   Could be the releases I've asked about were up and gone in a short amount of time I guess.

2 minutes ago, thglif52 said:

I've never received a stock notification from Turntable Lab for anything I've signed up for.   Could be the releases I've asked about were up and gone in a short amount of time I guess.

I wonder if yours (and-or mine) are getting moved to a Spam folder automatically?  I can’t remember the last time I got a TTL stock e-mail, but it’s also been ages since I’ve signed up for anything.