PO: Beach House *Bloom* 2xLP Sub Pop Exclusive

2 minutes ago, spoon said:

Damn, did not get a stock email or a record. 

Haven’t ordered too much from TTL before, are they the type of shop to throw up extra copies or is it usually when it’s gone it’s gone?

Don't count on getting an email notification ;). they do tend to add some at later times but honestly.. Making something in such a low quantity / high demand with 2 per customer. Newburyesque. 

3 minutes ago, spoon said:

Haven’t ordered too much from TTL before, are they the type of shop to throw up extra copies or is it usually when it’s gone it’s gone?

Just sign up for a restock notification.  You’ll be fine.

But really, maybe stl_ben or RareLimiteds will find it in their heart to sell you a copy at a fair price.  Just this one time.

35 minutes ago, spoon said:

13 minutes ago, twatay said:

F U C K

EDIT: Did anyone by chance order two and has an extra copy available??  I'd be happy to pay a little extra for one.

Not a guarantee but it sounds like they may restock closer to the release date, which was previously cited as 5/31.  I’d check throughout the morning of the 31st and keep a close eye on it.  If copies go up, there will be significantly less than today, which were allegedly ~380.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Not a guarantee but it sounds like they may restock closer to the release date, which was previously cited as 5/31.  I’d check throughout the morning of the 31st and keep a close eye on it.  If copies go up, there will be significantly less than today, which were allegedly ~380.

Yeah, TTL tend to restock these exclusives.

twitter / insta mobile notifications save ppl, especially w/ TTL.  

normally, i get the shaft. so, nabbing a copy of anything from there is always a crapshoot unless you're on the ball.

i didn't roll craps this time. 

watch for random "restocks" in the next few days, but they often appear at weird times; and, keep in mind -- historically -- they DO stick to their stated number of limited copies.  

In all honesty, I own every Beach House album, except this one. I don't have any pressing of this. May just need to buy it off one of these scumbags on the secondary market, I am considering using SqueekyD123 as he pictures massive stacks of the albums he's flipping. I find that very annoying, makes me want to purchase the flip from him just to get his physical address in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania and tell him to get a job. 

20 minutes ago, GazHilarant said:

In all honesty, I own every Beach House album, except this one. I don't have any pressing of this. May just need to buy it off one of these scumbags on the secondary market, I am considering using SqueekyD123 as he pictures massive stacks of the albums he's flipping. I find that very annoying, makes me want to purchase the flip from him just to get his physical address in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania and tell him to get a job. 

Set up a Check4Change alert on the product page and you’ll be alerted as soon as any copies make there way back to the store. 

1 hour ago, GazHilarant said:

lol.

on another note, i consider this to their best effort album-wise, so that you don't have any pressing of it is surprising (even though the other pressings mainly suck).