PO: Beach House *Bloom* 2xLP Sub Pop Exclusive

my store says they will have "colored" ones tomorrow, so i'm assuming there are still white ones to be had!

If it's an indie store they got a glow in the dark version that is supposed to be given away

weve discussed this before it seems that the initial shipments to stores will have the "loser" color in them occasionally, even though SubPop is sold out.

If it's an indie store they got a glow in the dark version that is supposed to be given away

weve discussed this before it seems that the initial shipments to stores will have the "loser" color in them occasionally, even though SubPop is sold out.

yes, they are giving away a glow in the dark as well as selling colored copies

http://blog.horizonrecords.net/

Does anyone know when Sub Pop normally ships their preorders? Do they do it on release day or do they send them out a few days early?

I got my preorder last week, Wed or Thurs if I recall correctly. Sweet glow-in-the-dark gatefold cover.

Did anyone else get theirs yet? Is it just me or does the C/D feel like it's pressed heavier than the A/B?

I think he means that the COVER is glow in the dark, not the records themselves.

I got my preorder last week, Wed or Thurs if I recall correctly. Sweet glow-in-the-dark gatefold cover.

Did anyone else get theirs yet? Is it just me or does the C/D feel like it's pressed heavier than the A/B?

I think he means that the COVER is glow in the dark, not the records themselves.

Exactly, the cover is glow-in-the-dark. My bad on the gatefold though. It's actually a slip that houses two individual jackets, which hold the liner-notes printed jackets and records. Pics in a sec.

Went into Other Music today. They have a box of the Loser Edition. They only got one copy of the Glow In The Dark however and they are raffling it off. It is raining, so no, I won't take that 10 minute walk back to pick more up however they do mail order so call the store and ask if they'll pull one for you. It was $19.99.

i have an extra white if anyone wants one. id ideally like to trade for something but hit me up if you are interested

did you order a second for another shot at a gitd?