PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

we just started working on our next release. Half of you will shit your pants, the other half will bust my balls.. but regardless you all wanna know what it is.

go to https://www.facebook.com/AsbestosRecords

once we hit 1,000 likes we will post the info :)

shameless i know.... but its for your own good.

up now! www.asbestosrecords.bigcartel.com

A repress of Whetus' "Teenage Dirtbag" 45?

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm, but "Teenage Dirtbag" has been a guilty pleasure of mine for years. I would totally buy a copy.

It is a guilty pleasure, for sure. But would I want it in my boxes? Probably not. I have a friend with a high pitched voice and I dream of the day I see him sing this song at Karaoke. I'll buy it to support the label however.

just curious since I've seen some other bands/labels fishing for "likes".. why does it matter how many you have? does it help with search results or something?

if so, "like" my band - facebook.com/firesmusic

the more people who 'like' your page, the more people who see the updates you post.

I don't know if Dynamite Hack - Superfast is on vinyl or not, but either way, just release a 7" with Boyz In The Hood on it and it will be all good!

DEAR KATE b-side. God that album was fucking terrible. I had a friend who bought it and left it at my house because he hated it so much.

I have never heard another song by them except for the Eazy-E cover, but I'm fine with that.