PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

i have never dealt with more impatient people than i have with this release. Dude.. your package was delivered on saturday of a holiday weekend. Relax, it's being taken care of.

i have never dealt with more impatient people than i have with this release. Dude.. your package was delivered on saturday of a holiday weekend. Relax, it's being taken care of.

Are you surprised? Just honestly think of the people who would be buying this album. Apply some stereotypes and see what you come up with :)

Are you surprised? Just honestly think of the people who would be buying this album. Apply some stereotypes and see what you come up with :)

I honestly I have been a bit impatient on this album but harbor no grudge toward flood. I just like seeing shipping notices to make sure things go smoothly. This album was just what I listened to all the time in middle school. I honestly think this may of been the first pop punk album I ever owned and while I still think Chuck is their best this album has a lot of memories attached to it.

Asbestos got my return one week ago. Now, I'm no record label owner/operator but I believe it takes about 4, maybe 5 mouse clicks on PayPal to refund somebody. Regardless if there was a mid-week holiday, birthday extravaganza, or a hold up on the special sleeves that allow up to 3 7"s to slip inside, it would take about 180 seconds to issue a refund.

But as this thread proves, you guys will have your boy's back regardless.

Can I live? I just wanna be PayPal Hood-Rich.

Bah I went on holiday to Greece for 2 weeks and thought I missed all this!

Hopefully Justin Communique you'll be able to sell me one!! Fingers crossed:D

If not I'll have to resort to eBay, there are 4 so far priced at: $48 (BIN $58), $64, and two for both $71 (BIN both $76).

I think that's a little on the steep side really for just one record with postage. I've had records sent to me from Australia, Sweden and Germany before but never the United States.

The one from Australia was packaged brilliantly!

Asbestos got my return one week ago. Now, I'm no record label owner/operator but I believe it takes about 4, maybe 5 mouse clicks on PayPal to refund somebody. Regardless if there was a mid-week holiday, birthday extravaganza, or a hold up on the special sleeves that allow up to 3 7"s to slip inside, it would take about 180 seconds to issue a refund.

But as this thread proves, you guys will have your boy's back regardless.

Can I live? I just wanna be PayPal Hood-Rich.

I don't know Flood from the next guy on here, but what you AREN'T seeing is that there are 582 other people who are bombarding him with questions and favors and refunds, etc. He also has to field info from SRC, their customers, the USPS, Office Depot (for supplies), Bags Unlimited (for mailers and inserts), plus the pressing plant. Not to mention that there are other releases besides this ONE that are happening.

Point being: calm thyself. It's like $20.

I don't know Flood from the next guy on here, but what you AREN'T seeing is that there are 582 other people who are bombarding him with questions and favors and refunds, etc. He also has to field info from SRC, their customers, the USPS, Office Depot (for supplies), Bags Unlimited (for mailers and inserts), plus the pressing plant. Not to mention that there are other releases besides this ONE that are happening.

Point being: calm thyself. It's like $20.

Nicely put mindovermatter. Maybe some of these people will actually take a step back, take a deep breath and relax.

A crazy thing called love.