PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

We are also in the process of putting together a Vinyl record release of “Kingprince”. It will be a double LP with a couple tracks off of “The Weight Of Bother” occupying the D-side. We will have more details as they develop. It will be a very limited release.

posted a bit ago on their facebook and website.....color me stoked

Update (as per Mike's request):

The bundle is going to be $50, single copies are $25. There are two different jackets - fold over and hand silk screened by Patrick Emmons and hand numbered by yours truly. They'll come in a nice polyvinyl bag.

Bundle comes with:

- both variants (lowest numbers available)

- digital dowloads

- 11" x 11" lyric insert

- first 50 get the LIFETIME 15% DISCOUNT for all future CCR releases

- chance at a test press

- free copy of one of my other records. If you have them both, you can send me a different address to gift it to.

Individual copies come with:

- digital download

- 11 x 11 insert

- CCR stickers

- the names I recognize are going to get some special stuff too

The pre-order is going to have a limited number available for each option (by that I mean, all 200 aren't available at the pre-order). I'm also probably going to try and work out another bundle option that'll package this with Hailey + John Nolan, if I can figure out the logistics.

Update:

P.O. Link Cassino "Kingprince"

i would've loved sounds.. but this will more than suffice

they posted something...seems like 2 years or more ago about pressing both records.....but I guess that fell through...suppose that's what happens when you attempt to buck the music industry and still attempt to make and distribute viable material....zero financial backing and zero distribution makes it hard to get your material out to the few people who give a shit what you're doing....

This is in fact my next release. Didn't even realize Nick put it online.. cats out of the bag!

fucking awesome to know man. if you don't mind me asking...how exactly did this come about?

Basically just a cold call... got his info from John and expressed interest, figured it couldn't hurt. He got back to me and we went from there.

fucking awesome to know man. if you don't mind me asking...how exactly did this come about?

Basically just a cold call... got his info from John and expressed interest, figured it couldn't hurt. He got back to me and we went from there.

super interesting. during any contact I've ever had with him he's had the whole "we're going to do it ourselves" mantra