PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

There's going to be 2 variants... black and clear with blue ink. 2 jackets - one for the black record, one for the blue. 100 of each, hand numbered.

The there's going to be a (limited) bundle option where you get both records + digital downloads of the remastered tracks + CCR-001 (Hailey It Happens) + a LIFETIME discount (unique to you personally) for all future CCR releases. Random orders will get a test press as well. If you don't want the Hailey record/already own it, I'll send it to someone of your choosing... maybe people on VC.

With this bundle (especially with the lifetime discount) I'm trying to build up a following.. my thinking is if I can get a core group of people who want everything I put out, I'll be able to 1.) take more risks with my releases and 2.) just keep being able to put things out. Giving you guys a price break, along with a free record (to complete your CCR collection) seems like the best way to do that.

Obviously, if you don't want this bundle you'll be able to order single copies of the record.

Thoughts? Comments?

PS - FYI, the next record is the acoustic sessions of Height, for those wondering.

PPS - One more little tidbit on info... bundles are going to get priority #'s over single orders. So if you're the first one to order, you'll get records #1 and #2. Numbers will alternate between the two variants.

Do you have an idea of the price range for the bundle option?

Going up the end of the week/early next week, so long as everything keeps going as scheduled.

Haven't hammered out exactly what the pricing is going to be yet, but it's a double LP... the single orders will probably be in the $25 range.

EDIT: But keep in mind the savings you'll get from the lifetime discount...

Mike, I can't promise that I can throw-down on this life-time bundle....but I'll definitely be (attempting at least) picking up a copy of both versions of this record.... I'm so fucking excited that anything Cassino is finally making it's way to wax....maybe if this sells quickly and well Nick will start thinking about letting you or anybody put out Sounds of Salvation on vinyl....and maybe help get him some money so he can pump out some new jams as well

Mike, I can't promise that I can throw-down on this life-time bundle....but I'll definitely be (attempting at least) picking up a copy of both versions of this record.... I'm so fucking excited that anything Cassino is finally making it's way to wax....maybe if this sells quickly and well Nick will start thinking about letting you or anybody put out Sounds of Salvation on vinyl....and maybe help get him some money so he can pump out some new jams as well

The bundles not going to cost any more than buying the two variants seperately, it's just going to be limited because of the free giveaways. But no worries if you can't pick them both up, it's all good!

The bundles not going to cost any more than buying the two variants seperately, it's just going to be limited because of the free giveaways. But no worries if you can't pick them both up, it's all good!

well hell, if it's cost-effective.....the bundle it shall be then. I know I say this every post in this thread....but seriously, I'm so fucking excited about this release, I wish he/they would actually play shows, especially some shows outside of Nashville...at least every once in a while.

Going up the end of the week/early next week, so long as everything keeps going as scheduled.

Haven't hammered out exactly what the pricing is going to be yet, but it's a double LP... the single orders will probably be in the $25 range.

EDIT: But keep in mind the savings you'll get from the lifetime discount...

I cannot wait for this release. I have been waiting forever for a Cassino vinyl. Love Sounds of Salvation also. Thanks for pressing this. I will be one of the first to order it when it goes up.

That would be swell Mike, thank you so much for bearing in with us :)

Getting a specific day/hour as soon as you can will help a lot too ;)

Yeah, I could just make a time.... but I don't want to give a release date yet because there's still 10,000 things that could derail this. All MY work is done, it's just down to the plant, shipping, printers, etc.

If you guys are down for a pre-order where I just say "it's coming out I promise" then let me know and I'll get it ready for the end of the week.

That would be swell Mike, thank you so much for bearing in with us :)

Getting a specific day/hour as soon as you can will help a lot too ;)

If you guys are down for a pre-order where I just say "it's coming out I promise" then let me know and I'll get it ready for the end of the week.

DO NOT do this. i would wait till everything is done being made. i for one am sick of pre-orders too far in advance where delays can happen for one reason or another and it's out of the label's hands. as long as you give people the heads up of when pre-orders/orders will start, i don't see why anyone would mind waiting. a pre-order this week does not mean the records will get here any sooner.

DO NOT do this. i would wait till everything is done being made. i for one am sick of pre-orders too far in advance where delays can happen for one reason or another and it's out of the label's hands. as long as you give people the heads up of when pre-orders/orders will start, i don't see why anyone would mind waiting. a pre-order this week does not mean the records will get here any sooner.

I know, most people on here (myself included) are too. Both of my previous pre-orders have gone smoothly but you never know ha

I must say that I love every version of The Gin War (demo, SoS, and Kingprince) but I think Kingprince is my favorite version. Really want this record

I agree.... I have a soft spot for Sounds of Salvation as a whole, but I think the songs they reworked on Kingprince are the best versions out there.

Have you guys heard the Weight of Bother tracks? I think they're up to stream somewhere.... I love the full band Tin Man's Throne.

....maybe if this sells quickly and well Nick will start thinking about letting you or anybody put out Sounds of Salvation on vinyl....and maybe help get him some money so he can pump out some new jams as well

i like both of these thoughts...

also, SCORE. Mike, you're a cool dude. i got the john nolan lp from you a couple months ago and it was beautiful. this is a winning collaboration in my book.

....maybe if this sells quickly and well Nick will start thinking about letting you or anybody put out Sounds of Salvation on vinyl....and maybe help get him some money so he can pump out some new jams as well

i like both of these thoughts...

also, SCORE. Mike, you're a cool dude. i got the john nolan lp from you a couple months ago and it was beautiful. this is a winning collaboration in my book.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. And in regards to Nick writing new tunes... it's happening, slowly but surely.

I like Sound of Salvation better personally, American Low is easily my favorite. I'll still buy Kingprince though.

I don't think you can go wrong with either record.