PO: Silversun Pickups "Neck of the Woods"

I loved Bloody Mary but I was super disappointed with the rest of the album. Kind of glad I didn't end up getting the deluxe bundle.

opposite vibe for me. I was not impressed with Bloody Mary at all, but liking the album so far.

I figured that would be most people's impressions... I just don't understand how they made Bloody Mary and then 10 other songs that don't sound anything like it.

Guest jamiesunday
Album is so good. I love how it's a huge departure from the last two as well as a pretty huge step forward artistically. Love the vocals especially.

Is the amazon pre order yellow too?

And does anyone wanna sell their bloody Mary 7"?

seriously?

Sorry. I just saw your earlier post right now. I wasn't really following this thread that much. I try to stay away from vc after spending shit tons of money on vinyl. Stupid thrice.

Anyway, you said the 7" is available through other vendors, any examples of who?

I've called a bunch of places and they don't know about it. I hope some go up on eBay or something.

they'll most likely just show up the day of. they won't be selling them, so it won't be in their inventory.

Alright. I'll check some places tomorrow. If anyone happens to find one for me I'll give them some money. :)