PO: Silversun Pickups "Neck of the Woods"

"Hello everyone,

Thank you for buying the "Neck Of The Woods" ultimate package from our website!

We wanted to send you a quick email letting you know there was a minor delay with our warehouse receiving the ultimate boxes, so some of you will receive the boxes later this week instead of today (as we originally intended).

You should have received a digital download link for "Neck Of The Woods" last night, and hopefully that will tide you over for a couple days until your package arrives in the mail.

If you have any questions just email [email protected].

Thank you,

Silversun Pickups"

From Topspin:

We are very sorry we did not get this order shipped out to you. We are currently waiting to receive the delivery of those products in our warehouse. As soon as we receive them, we will have your order shipped out right away.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Trevor

Audiolife Customer Service

my local HT had a shit ton of these

I called Orange, CA HT and the guy immediately said they didn't have it. I had a feeling he didn't want to check it so I went over there and checked myself. No copies. So I figured they didn't get a new shipment yet. I'll check again today.

Your avatar is amazing.

+1