Russian Circles Vinyl Box Set from Sargent House

Will keep everyone posted when they are in hand. I think I'll have some of the original version on HWC/Friction as well as the later press on Sargent House.

Are you putting these up as distro items on Forge Again's store page? I would also love to grab one or two especially HWC versions.

Nah I'll just post em on here and do direct paypal payments. That's too much work to put it up there and I wouldn't be able to control the stock, etc, so I'd get stuck refunding people. Haha. Probably gonna have some copies of that first 7" on Suicide Squeeze too. Will keep everyone posted. You'll hear it here first.

Nah I'll just post em on here and do direct paypal payments. That's too much work to put it up there and I wouldn't be able to control the stock, etc, so I'd get stuck refunding people. Haha. Probably gonna have some copies of that first 7" on Suicide Squeeze too. Will keep everyone posted. You'll hear it here first.

I'm looking for the 2nd press White with black splatter, supposed to be 600 pressed, but found all the others easier for some reason? if you manage to snag that one, bet i make a real attractive offer ;)

So does anyone know if Sargent House is repressing these and that's where the extra copies are coming from/going to? Geneva has been in stock at hellomerch for the last few weeks in the same variants that were originally released a couple of years ago after being out of stock that whole time.. Does anyone know if this is confirmed yet for Enter or Station? They'll just repress them with the same variant scheme/pressing info? I saw a quoted post on the previous page but no concrete info, wondering if anyone's got the scoop...

That makes more sense, I thought I saw Geneva out of stock last month but I was probably just looking at a different album. How 'bout the plans to repress Enter and Station, anybody know of any validity behind that? The quote/tweet on the previous page from May is super vague...