Joyce Manor 10"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for reals though, I haven't got around to ordering this yet but still want to. Should I order from BSM or banquet? Shipping is about the same for both.

I have no idea how good the BSM shipping is. All I know is that banquet is really dependable, good and fast. Can't lose with them.

Ordered a clear because of inevitable rise in shipping. When do these come out?

BSM still shows May 7 2012 as the release for this.

Still haven't got around to ordering mine yet but I think I'm going to pick up a silk-screened and a clear.. Trying to get my money's worth on a really high shipping charge

^ Ordering two doesn't save on shipping

I never said it did, even though it is a few dollars cheaper when you order two through Banquet... not that it makes a huge difference when you have to pay over $20 ppd per 10". But still, if I'm going to get raped on a shipping charge might as well pick up a 2nd copy and get the most out of the money I'm spending.

I'm also hesitant to order because quite frankly I've never ordered a record from the UK that arrived well-packed. It's always a super thin mailer that causes damage to the cover. A 10" makes me even more nervous just thinking about how it could be bouncing around inside of some paper-thin 12" mailer all the way to the left coast

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...