WTB: Any Brand New Tour Poster

rawb22

If anyone out there has any tour posters from Brand New that they'd be interested in selling, please feel free to contact me with either trade requests or what you'd want cash-wise for it.

I'm trying to build the most complete tour poster collection of Brand New's out there, and I know I'm starting late so I'm stuck playing catch-up.

Thanks!

I use this a lot for my tour posters... http://www.gigposters.com/band/9049_Brand_New.html

I don't know if you ever used it but it's pretty simple. Click on a poster and in the top left column it will list the artist and his website, if not just google the name. I've gotten a couple limited Brand New posters there. Hope this helps!

• 1 year later...

I had a poster taken from my room at one point that was the coolest Brand New poster and my favorite of any I'd ever had before. It was from the four tour dates in Sep 2011 on the west coast and had a mole dropping bombs out of an airplane and said Mole Gets His Wings on it. I wish that was never taken from me

I had a poster taken from my room at one point that was the coolest Brand New poster and my favorite of any I'd ever had before. It was from the four tour dates in Sep 2011 on the west coast and had a mole dropping bombs out of an airplane and said Mole Gets His Wings on it. I wish that was never taken from me

I'm sorry to hear that! I know which poster that was...it was by Mike Budai! Love that thing, but I *promise* it wasn't me that took yours!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...