Death From Above 1979 RSD release

I almost got through checkout, saw shipping was ~$8-10, so I decided to keep shopping, but now I get a "bad gateway" error. maybe this is the internet trying to stop me from paying $25+ for this?

in other news, has anyone checked out the DFA website? :)

go here http://deathfromabove1979.com/, then click on the picture... (I could link you directly to the blog page, but that's not nearly as fun)

I finally got one, paid and checked out... But I had to buy something else to make it work, so we'll see what happens. Whatever.

site seems to be loading much faster now... ugh i keep getting the "cannot ship to your location" error or whatever...

i live in the US too. wtf?!

Same for me, in Australia.

I finally got one, paid and checked out... But I had to buy something else to make it work, so we'll see what happens. Whatever.

I was able to check out as well (aka get through the shipping page) using this advice. What I did: Add a $0 gift card to your order, that way you have another item without paying any extra cash.

I was able to check out as well (aka get through the shipping page) using this advice. What I did: Add a $0 gift card to your order, that way you have another item without paying any extra cash.

yup i too can confirm this works. f yeah but 2-4 weeks shipping dammn. not too bad at 7 bucks though.

OH GOD THANKYOU. +1

Oh man, thanks so much! My order went through and I received the confirmation email. Now I'm waiting for them to contact me saying my order was cancelled. Crossing my fingers!

Awesome this worked. You win! I'd like to give you my $0 gift card if you're interested ;D

Awesome this worked. You win! I'd like to give you my $0 gift card if you're interested ;D

trade you my thrice for the $0 gift card!! :) c'mon. you know you want it!

Thanks for the gift card tip! psyched to finally put the order through! i'm nervous because the paypal instructions say to make sure you get back to the kt8 page to ensure the order went through, but paypal wouldn't send me back. :-/ anyone else get this?

yes.

i clicked 'go back to merchant' and was sent to paypal. considering my gift card went through, i assume the records went through.

i am feeling positive.

Thanks for the gift card tip! psyched to finally put the order through! i'm nervous because the paypal instructions say to make sure you get back to the kt8 page to ensure the order went through, but paypal wouldn't send me back. :-/ anyone else get this?

I just did the same - paypal sent me back to the site with a receipt number

my paypal says the following:

Item Title: Online purchase - Order 186442

Invoice ID: 186442

Date: Apr 21, 2012

Time: 08:45:44 PDT

funds already pulled.

i sent my $1.00 gift card to myself...so that came. the records must be fine as well.

the # of records online is limited, so i assume they arent going to last long.