Death From Above 1979 RSD release

Ugh, was hoping to see this waiting for me when I got home. Not the case over here in NJ. Probably tomorrow...

that's what i'm banking on. err... hoping for?

Did you get your copy yet? I thought for sure I would get mine today, but once again I'm left disappointed. I had a pretty low order number so I'm pretty disappointed that it seems like practically every region of the country has gotten theirs with the exception of NJ. Lame...

that's what i'm banking on. err... hoping for?

Did you get your copy yet? I thought for sure I would get mine today, but once again I'm left disappointed. I had a pretty low order number so I'm pretty disappointed that it seems like practically every region of the country has gotten theirs with the exception of NJ. Lame...

nope! glad to hear you didn't either though. where in nj are you?

I live in central Jersey, or to be more specific, the "Jersey Shore" area. Ah, I love that the Jersey shore carries an even larger negative connotation than it did before that ridiculous show.

I live in central Jersey, or to be more specific, the "Jersey Shore" area. Ah, I love that the Jersey shore carries an even larger negative connotation than it did before that ridiculous show.

true. hopefully tomorrow. sometimes when i get records in from the north, they bounce around 2 or 3 hubs before they make it to me.

I chose the cheapest shipping option and it arrived in Seattle already. Is it just me, or does it seem like way too many folks were able to score copies of this for only 1000 copies?

showed up today on my doorstep. pouring rain the chicago area for the majority of the day. box was all soggy - wasn't thrilled - then opened it up to a dry record. phew!

must have rained sideways because there is a good handful of feet between front door and overhang.

That is a peculiar way to put it.